A forgiveable over reaction but .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A forgiveable over reaction but .....

That was truly awful. The jury is certainly out on Steve. The attempt to play out from the back really seems to have stretched the player’s ability and confidence and led to slaughter today. Players need a touch of arrogance for that which comes more easily when winning. Do Steve and his team have what it takes to bring a bounce back? Ludicrously, Tuesday looks like a must win.

Maybe arrogance wouldn’t be the best thing... lynch in particular seems to already believe he‘s better on the ball than he actually seems to be.

we need to be more pragmatic... understand when things aren’t working and stop doing them at that moment - not wait until we concede 7.

team is crying outfor a couple of experienced pros. I wasn’t ned‘s biggest fan, buthe did bring a bit of experience with him. Need to recruit wisely and quickly, steady the ship and move on.

Comment

Do not think we can beat any team in the league at present overreaction wtf does that mean.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Do not think we can beat any team in the league at present overreaction wtf does that mean.
        It means there’s 43 games left, the world is still spinning and There’s always next game

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
          That was truly awful. The jury is certainly out on Steve. The attempt to play out from the back really seems to have stretched the player’s ability and confidence and led to slaughter today. Players need a touch of arrogance for that which comes more easily when winning. Do Steve and his team have what it takes to bring a bounce back? Ludicrously, Tuesday looks like a must win.
          I'm watching the Chelsea vs Arsenal game and it seems to be very fashionable to play it out from the back now. Chelsea have taken to it well, Arsenal far less so. So if a team worth millions aren't great at playing the ball out from the back why are we forcing it on youngsters and 2nd Division German players who arrived on a free transfer?

Comment

We have not the players required for playing it out from the back. That is our problem at the oment. When I can see it, it indeed baffles me that a experienced footballman like Mclaren can`t see it. But like the opening poster is implying there is always a next match. I just hope that we on Tuesday will play a different formation. 4-4-2 is my suggestion. Come on, QPR!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              First points of the season coming Tuesday night

Comment

Could go 14th if we win Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                X