magical and mystical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magical and mystical

well was it really 60 years ago that my dad took me to qpr it seems like only yesterday but theres something about a night game that was so mystical i imagine harry potter was playing for qpr but in fact no it was the bfg and my god what a player he was so good it was unbelievable sensational in the air winning ever ball,superbe in the tackle and his distribution was far better than ned making him a brilliant aquasition,baptiste was strong but he wasnt really challenged and the two full backs did virtually everthing they needed to it was nice to see bidwell getting forward at every opurtuninty he was unlucky not to score with a 25 yard shot that he brilliantly hit with a vicous swirve on it that the brazillians would have been proud of ,but the keeper just got a finger tip save to it ,in midfield cousins put on an amazing display of athleticsm,but the pick of the midfield was 8 million pound rated freeman his dribbling skills were shockingly brilliant looking like a faster version of stan bowles he cut the peterborough to ribbons and when he was finnaly beaten by a defender he chased back and completely re won the ball with a brilliant tackle ,it was wonderfull trully wonderfull surrounded by qpr fans all wearing the new qpr pink kit ,but my man of the match was the crazy winger pavel he didnt stop running all through the match and he scored a goal i hope we can keep this team against west brom away never change a winning team lets get two straight wins under our belt
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Nice write up Ted

Comment

i thought scoring so early we'd go on to get 5 or 6

Comment

Pav must keep his place
        would go with Lumley too.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
          Pav must keep his place
          would go with Lumley too.
          Agreed. Both should start next game, Pav offers way more than someone like BOS, IMO.

Comment

There WAS something about a night game in the sixties, the place was full and the atmosphere electric - especially when the Rodnee chant went up. We were playing teams like Peterborough though. I find one and a half stands open pretty embarrassing tbh.

Comment

Working...
            X