Jay: We deserved criticism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay: We deserved criticism

Simpson tells QPR Player that Mick Harford was right to publicly lament the team following Ipswich defeat

More...

Simpson, along with Buzsaky ,Taarabt, Faurlin and even Gorkss and Cook can hold their heads up high and say they at least tried. Connolly improved in the 2nd half.

Comment

not jay's fault, hes been class this season

Comment

its a team game so they all get a piece in my book, yes some did play well but the team as a whole did not. Team game team telling off:cry:

They need to realise that they are playing for us and each other.....
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Poor Jay. He's been superb for us this season and is the only one with any guts to come out and say that the manager was right. The same manager who dropped him for no apparent reason.

The loanees get plenty of criticism from some fans but what you can't take away from someone like Simpson is his attitude. An attitude that comes from being part of one of the most professional clubs in existence because they've been brought up to respect.

Comment

Working...
          X