Latest Unconfirmed Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Fella it's not Russells mess. He too is a puppet. All the decisions you'd think he should be making are being made by Flavio
    So flabbio introduced gold silver bronze at hearts as well did he

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze will no longer be in existence next season.

Also, strong possibilities slight drop on season ticket prices.
      i thought you were going up this season

Comment

seems Flavio been taking more bad advice..not Paladini this time but Ali the spin merchant. FFS show this **** the door...guy is a complete **** up wherever he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
          i thought you were going up this season
          nah want to stay in the Championship and play you guys,,,,love a bit of wet spam "we won the world cup" bubble blowing ****

Comment

In principle there is nothing wrong with Gold Silver Bronze or whatever you want to call it, the thing is getting the boundaries right so the seats are at the appropriate prices, AND the price is right

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              nah want to stay in the Championship and play you guys,,,,love a bit of wet spam "we won the world cup" bubble blowing ****
              lock your daughters up when we arrive

Comment

It's progress at least if true...

Comment

What is an unconfirmed rumour versus a confirmed rumour? Surely a rumour is a rumour......
                  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
                    What is an unconfirmed rumour versus a confirmed rumour? Surely a rumour is a rumour......
                    i suppose in a funny way you could say an unconfirmed rumour is a rumour about the possiblity of a rumour......either way it's a bl00dy rumour....perhaps it's a posher version

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                      Norwich Season Ticket Prices 2010/11

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun...sonTickets.pdf

Some good deals ASSUMING they get promoted and the sort of figures I think we should be aiming for ASSUMING we stay up.
                      £165 for the car park.

That will do me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        Fella it's not Russells mess. He too is a puppet. All the decisions you'd think he should be making are being made by Flavio

briatore is the head honcho.he delegates,he then either accepts or rejects advice.that's how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze will no longer be in existence next season.

Also, strong possibilities slight drop on season ticket prices.
                          being replaced with .................................
                          Diamond,Ruby,Emerald and cubic zirconia
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

q block being cubic zirconia:cry:
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                            X