• Show
Clear All

Sir Les is also scouting.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
      We have a CEO and the CEO should be the one pulling it together. The CEO is the leader of the club and responsible for a itīs overall operations and performance. Scouts reports-talk to the Manager and the Manager talks-reports to the CEO - why a DOF?
      Because the CEO has zero footballing experience, whereas the DOF does - therefore the two work together pooling their skill sets together. The CEO has business skills which the DOF does not.

Furthermore we've been down the road of having a CEO with no one of football experience to work alongside him and we all know that ended disastrously, so the DOF was appointed because the club learnt from that lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Because the CEO has zero footballing experience, whereas the DOF does - therefore the two work together pooling their skill sets together. The CEO has business skills which the DOF does not.

Furthermore we've been down the road of having a CEO with no one of football experience to work alongside him and we all know that ended disastrously, so the DOF was appointed because the club learnt from that lesson.
        There's nothing wrong with having a DOF but there was when Les was appoint he way out of his depth , the first two years were prety woeful but I'll credit him he's got to grips with the job I,know I'll get stick for saying our recruitment improved when Ollie joined along with Penrice , I think only then he listened and took advice and works closer with his staff

Comment

Good points Dogs, DOF is not issue having competent one is

Les has learned on job and he’s ok now in my opinion

Comment

Every time I see this thread title it kicks this bloody song off in my head:

Comment

Working...
            X