QPR pubs /Glass glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

benches out the front sectioned off for smokers and drinkers, including match days. big screen inside and plenty other screens for football and other sports.good crowd of qpr back in there after the game as well.
    Nice one ,Wormholt , we sat outside the Richmond ,Saturday ,sinking Moretti , a few sheff utd in there ,but they were shirters so everything was chill ,nice pub ,good atmosphere ,glass glasses ! good call ........
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

We drink in Castle opposite North Acton station often before game. Fullers pub two stops and Five mins on tube away from ground. We’ve left after 230 on occasions and still been in seat for kick off

Comment

Shepherd and Flock is always 100% in a glass

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Anyone know any pubs around Bush where they still sell you lager in a glass ,glass on matchdays ?
          I`m just sick of paying £5 plus for a Peroni and getting it in a plastic glass ,like we can`t be trusted to not glass each other ! Bull in Westfield is the only one i can think of , and its a bit soulless in there ( and at nearer £6 a pint its crazy expensive ) . Everywhere else i can think of goes plastic when we`re at home.
          glad you liked it vesp. just hope the results get better and all the pubs are rocking, but your right, a glass does make all the difference, win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            We drink in Castle opposite North Acton station often before game. Fullers pub two stops and Five mins on tube away from ground. We’ve left after 230 on occasions and still been in seat for kick off
            good pub the castle, used to be my local when I worked next door for the bbc. went back there after a few home games last season, as you say a couple of minutes on the train to white city.

Comment

The acton vale working mens club...gotta couple of pots with dead flowers outside but not really a garden
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Shepherd and Flock is always 100% in a glass
                another good pub the s and f, drank with you in there before mate, my lot are brad and quigs etc.

Comment

Anyone know why Pocket Watch closed up? Thought they had got it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    Anyone know why Pocket Watch closed up? Thought they had got it right.
                    didnt know it had shut , havnt been in there since the BQ
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

didnt know it had shut , havnt been in there since the BQ
                      Irish guys, kept beer nice, good food and service. Banged out match days, football and rugby on telly - great place to meet. Maybe empty other times? Or maybe the taxman came aknocking

Comment

Working...
                      X