No announcement yet.

Mark Hughes People Skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any man with hair do the same as my auntie pat never gonna succeed!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He had a rascal of a long perm back in the day!!

Comment

Ahh! The past. So comforting and distracting from the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
          To be fair, you know what you're getting with Redknapp and he gave us a day out at Wembley we'll never forget. Hughes was an unknown and judging from what he did with Stoke, the best we could have hoped for would have been consolidation.
          I think it has been well documented that 'arry wasn't the one that made the vital decision following the sending off. He couldn't give a toss as he was off....until Zamora scored. Standing on the touch line he looked like the most disinterested bloke in the stadium. I bet his knee was ok when he raced his dog to the bank with his bonus. I thought he was ok and should have been England manager - boy, did I get my eyes opened. Still hate Hughes more.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

I think it has been well documented that 'arry wasn't the one that made the vital decision following the sending off. He couldn't give a toss as he was off....until Zamora scored. Standing on the touch line he looked like the most disinterested bloke in the stadium. I bet his knee was ok when he raced his dog to the bank with his bonus. I thought he was ok and should have been England manager - boy, did I get my eyes opened. Still hate Hughes more.
            ditto.

still think red chap might have been ok (for a while) as england manager... probably would suit him. but as our manager, he was proper toilet. spent through the roof to get us up... felt that we got through the play-offs in spite of him, rather than because of him (not just the final... seem to recall that clint hill was doing the subs in the first two games as well).

Comment

Working...
            X