Poll..Gianni Paladini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll..Gianni Paladini

This board is often portrayed as a Pro Gianni mouthpiece messageboard and Pro Club,

So if thats the case, what the answer to this one!!
    I'd Accept Gianni Staying If.. We Got a Top manager IN
    11.61%
    He Should Go Now Full Stop
    54.84%
    Happy For Him To Stay As Sporting Director
    2.58%
    I'd Be Happy For Him to Stay, But He Must Have No Input on Players Coming Or Going
    20.65%
    Should take An Ambassador Role
    10.32%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    This board is often portrayed as a Pro Gianni mouthpiece messageboard and Pro Club,

So if thats the case, what the answer to this one!!
    What??

Comment

Are we supposed to be voting on something ?????????

Comment

Pete, you must know how this ones going to go.

Comment

I dont mind admitting i defended him up until about a month ago but have now seen the light. I think Briatorie needs to go too..

Really dont like all this bickering between boards, it really isn't helping anything.

Comment

Mind that door Gianni.

Comment

I think Paladini going is the right thing. For whatever reason it has not worked. We can blame him flavio, the players etc.. but there comes a time when it's best to move on. I suspect that he now realises that his time is up. Still think he has done pretty well out of QPR.

Comment

No new owner would have him behind the scenes and after the way he ousted BP, what sane investor would have a person like that in the back ground, causing problems.

Comment

Early indications are that despite allegations this indeed is NOT A Pro Gianni board like some claim
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Early indications are that despite allegations this indeed is NOT A Pro Gianni board like some claim
                    Oh shut up Pete and enjoy the day!

Comment

correct Pete, not a pro Paladini board but a pro Paladini Admin.

Comment

As you leave Paladini, hold the door open for Russell and Briatore so they can follow you out the door.
                        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Who are the 4 people who voted ambassador??

Actually what is an Ambassador role?
                          Last edited by jfish; 11-02-2010, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I would be more concerned with who would keep him on in his current role.Has HA9`s ban run out ?

Comment

just thought I would add

I am not the 1 person who voted for him to stay on Sporting Director, just in case someone says I am

Comment

Working...
                              X