If Paladini goes.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Paladini goes.......

....and Ali Russell is kicked out as well, what would the atmosphere be like on Saturday against Coventry and Tuesday against Watford. I think 6pts would be guaranteed as I think many hold those two responsible for every thing bad currently at QPR.

another 2-3 weeks at least. In terms of how the club will change direction

All this depends on what Flavio does to be honest.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      ....and Ali Russell is kicked out as well, what would the atmosphere be like on Saturday against Coventry and Tuesday against Watford. I think 6pts would be guaranteed as I think many hold those two responsible for every thing bad currently at QPR.
      If they both went it would, in my opinion, signal a new era for QPR. I feel they'd be a more optimistic atmosphere at Loftus Road amongst the fans, which would transfer itself to the players on the pitch. I also think pete will stop getting bullied, he may get ridiculed and laughed at though!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        another 2-3 weeks at least

Pete - as it satnds, in 2-3 weeks we will be relegated. Get rid of GP and AR now and give the fans a chance to lift the team out of the mess those two clowns have put us in.

Comment

another 2-3 weeks at least

2-3 weeks, we could be in pwopa trouble by then....

Comment

Paul, in an ideal world your right, but selling shares are intricate and takeovers (if it were to happen) takes time, it won't be sorted by the weekend.

In a roundabout way (I don't want to lose games), but Flavio is more likely to sell a club at a good price when are we losing then if we were winning games.

I'd expect Flavio to move on, someone takes full control. A manager comes in that everyone likes and respects will be is own man and Gianni maybe become Chairman or at the very least have another title which has no bearing on the playing side.

After all, whether you like it or not, buyers of clubs cannot be at the club 24/7 with their outside business interests.

(Above is only my opnion)
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Paul, in an ideal world your right, but selling shares are intricate and takeovers (if it were to happen) takes time, it won't be sorted by the weekend.

In a roundabout way (I don't want to lose games), but Flavio is more likely to sell a club at a good price when are we losing then if we were winning games.

I'd expect Flavio to move on, someone takes full control. A manager comes in that everyone likes and respects will be is own man and Gianni maybe become Chairman or at the very least have another title which has no bearing on the playing side.

After all, whether you like it or not, buyers of clubs cannot be at the club 24/7 with their outside business interests.

Amit would be a much better Chairman for the club and has no baggage.

Comment

Yeah, 2-3 weeks is a long time. Agree with Fish, could be in the poopa by then.

Comment

All we want is a proper manager to manage the team and to deal in transfers etc, personally i want Flavio to just hold his hand up and say this stratagy has failed we are getting rid of the Sporting Director post and give Gianni a different role within the club like kit man lol

We need to get rid of Harford and appoint someone now so they use the rest of the season to keep us up and then sort the players he wants and one he doesnt in the close season - this aint rocket science:waaaht:

Comment

Getting rid of gp & ar won't change what happens the pitch but new owner with a new QUALITY manager will be the dream ticket . If I knew it was happening I'd wait the 3 weeks to get it done. We'd stay up as we have much better atmosphere around the place & we'd only have a few points to make up

Comment

whats your source pete?????? hope its not the same one that tips you off about signings...

Comment

agreed problem is mate palladini has been running our club in one form or another since port vale knocked him back a change of title means naff all
                        **** him off out of our club and start again

Comment

Working...
                        X