• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need to be together

no point fans falling out
    the team is poor
    but we've been here many times before
    let's not implode, again....

we all want the best for qpr and have bitten our lips on many occassions,RIGHT NOW WE NEED A WIN, A POINT, SOMETHING...to stop the rot spreading.

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    no point fans falling out
    the team is poor
    but we've been here many times before
    let's not implode, again....

we all want the best for qpr and have bitten our lips on many occassions,RIGHT NOW WE NEED A WIN, A POINT, SOMETHING...to stop the rot spreading.
    Have to agree with that mate. Sick of all the this site said this, this site said that s***e.

Lets just cut out all the snide remarks and get behind the team.

Would love a win, but finding it harder than ever to see where we might get it.... :cry: :cry: :cry:
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

we are gunna struggle to find it with the teams we are gunna play this month.

get behind them and surprises might arise

come on u rssssssss
      WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

agreed
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Come on you Rssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I certainly don't want to be in League 1. Let's just stay up and get this club sorted big time in the summer. Dialogue with the fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
          X