Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else feel we were doomed as soon as the ticket pricing strategy was in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else feel we were doomed as soon as the ticket pricing strategy was in?

Personally, I think the most demoralising thing about being a QPR fan is the gap between boardroom, players, and between a lot of fans. The passing the buck of blame between players and Briatore etc highlights how we are no longer a united club.

Personally I feel the bronze, silver, gold and platinum seating was a disgrace and totally contradicted what football is supposed to be all about - unity

Whether Briatore leaves or if he stays I sincerely hope this pricing strategy is removed immediately because it's part of how QPR has lost its identity as a proud club

not sure i agree. if fans want success they are going to have to contribute to it through ticket prices. if flavio had shown respect to the fans and managed the club properly think most fans wd have accepted all the ticket stuff as a necessary evil. just my opinion...

Comment

Ye appreciate that but the gap between them and the way they went about it I felt was unneccesary.. it was almost like a class system which I find so wrong

Comment

Well anyone who has a club called Billionare and makes disparaging remarks about people who - supposedly - pay just £20 for a ticket is clearly an unpleasant person who judges everyone according to their wealth. Agree the way he has failed to even see the need to win fans - customers - over has been really terrible, but suspect whoever takes over - even the Mittels who some on here seem to revere - are going to still squeeze a lot of money out of fans. I've no problem with that, just so long as they do show a little respect by recognising without us fans there is no club and run the club in a professional manner. It shouldn't be too much to ask.

Comment

Working...
        X