Seriously..Players That Have left Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously..Players That Have left Us

Are they Really better at other clubs, or are we too critical when they are here?

Lee Camp..Many made there feelings known after the Forest game last season they did not want him back, after the way he acted Forest V QPR now we wish we would have never sold him. Carried a vote where Cerny outvoted Camp by a good percentage.

Blackstock..Remember having many an argument on him going and thinking he should stay, to be told that he was not good enough. Even to the extent that I have poll where he finished LAST from last season behind Ageymang, Vine, Helgusson and even De Carmine. YES thats true:cry:

Wayne Routledge Is obviously the disputed one, because we all agreed he was a good player and no doubt will do well at newcastle united.

Fitz hall Came in for so much criticism, but he is now at NEWCASTLE united and now fans are up in arms that he will potentially play in the last game of the season against us. He is now playing in front of 45,000 crowds !!

Helgusson Put a you tube video of him scoring goals and was lambasted for doing so, now he is scoring for fun at Watford.

Ageymang.. Went through a purple patch at the start, but we all agree the contract given was too long and probably another we all agree on about him going to Bristol City.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

1st three i miss...the other 3 i don't.

Comment

They are gone :byebye:

Comment

More concerned at the dross we have brought in.

You can sit here and argue all night about should we have got rid etc...but they have gone.

The players we have at moment we can comment on, Hill Ikeme Bent Priskin are all loans, wasting/ earning money.I have not sent Bent or Priskin play yet....Hill does not seem any better than Borrowdale.And i think Borrowdale is poor.

If we can get rid of loans i would send all four back now.

If Volz is match fit - sign him.If this Osbourne guy from Villa is any better..sign him.Then....i would break the banks and get Kitson down here for 3 months.Whatever the cost.Surely the chance of staying in the CCC financially would be worth the risk.

Who do I miss...Les Ferdinand...it's his fault.

Comment

think some people (not me) slated blackstock etc because back then we still had enough optimism to believe the board might invest in real quality. when pellicori was signed as a supposed replacement even Dex's harshest critic was forced to admit they had been harsh on him. Its rather like an old lover that you want to trade in for a sexier model until she suddenly ups and dumps you - and suddenly you think she was Miss Shepherds Bush 2010. I miss all of those bar Fitz Hall - he can play in front of 90,000 fans but for me he is not consistently good enough, though frustratingly there clearly is a decent footballer in there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X