Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage protest at Harlington

Now first of all i would like to say I love QPR FACT
    I dont agree with all the board have done but they pay the players good money IMO the players have chosen not to play to the maximum we have seen that these players can play and be a match for anybody in this division they are mugging us off they do not care one jot, we need to meet these players face to face we need to be at harlington on a date to be arranged i dont mean 10 fans 100 fans but at least 500 fans confront these so called players who do not want to play for us, let them know in no uncertaintain terms and close up what we think of them, dont get me wrong I want a peacefull protest, but let us make it very uncomfortable for them.

Be sure to tip off the press - no coverage, no resonance.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

goes without saying

Comment

Personally I think the players are just feeling the effects of an unstable atmosphere/club to be playing for.
        Let's face it, we don't think Harford has long, how would the players feel with the boards track record?

It's not a team any more, it's a project gone wrong.

Oh!

Aim the protests at the board for the mess the TEAM is in, is my view. I don't see your action getting to the right people.

Just my opinion though, and we all have our own.

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
          Personally I think the players are just feeling the effects of an unstable atmosphere/club to be playing for.
          Let's face it, we don't think Harford has long, how would the players feel with the boards track record?

It's not a team any more, it's a project gone wrong.
          Totally agree with all of that!

Comment

no way, the problem is at the top, I hope this doesn't happen.

Comment

Are you ok with paying good money to watch these players are the giving us any effort at all do they deserve to where the shirt that Macsonald, Answorth, Bowles, Thomas, Givens, Holloway Waddock wore no they do not no heart no commitment like i said these players are mugging us off bad enough those of us who travel a few miles to watch them but many peaple come from the midlands and further why should these peaple who work hard all week and put there money into QPR put up with players not putting a decent effort in

Comment

throw in a strong, experienced manager tomorrow and these players will fall in line straight away. Its the mugs Flavio and Paladini that make all the wrong decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  throw in a strong, experienced manager tomorrow and these players will fall in line straight away. Its the mugs Flavio and Paladini that make all the wrong decisions.
                  So you agree the players are not putting any effort in ?

Comment

it's not the loanees fault they're here, or not good enough

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                      it's not the loanees fault they're here, or not good enough
                      I am not talking about ability i am talking about effort and a will to win giving value for money.

Comment

none of us know the internal mood of the club

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                          none of us know the internal mood of the club

Anyway, I can feel it quite easily:horror::horror:

Comment

players are at fault.. end of
                            Last edited by qpr_rich; 11-02-2010, 12:06 AM. Reason: Had a long winded answer but a large portion was lost!!!!!

Comment

Players, board and fans are all at fault, so what are you going to protest about ? Yourself ?

Comment

Working...
                              X