The truth about last night q block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about last night q block

I was there in q block, i dont class myself as one of his cronies but what happened was some loony who seems to think every thing that goes wrong at the club is down to Pete,shouted from the lower loft to Pete gave a few f's and others in and then got thrown out for his actions so if this makes him feel brave good luck to him Pete is a fan who runs this forum endex plus by getting thrown out he missed the dramatic improvement in the second half
    Last edited by nuffieldranger; 11-02-2010, 10:47 AM.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Careful mate...the bigger boys will storm you all in Q Block and blow raspberries at you. Your cards are marked alongside Pete's now. I'm even too scared to go back in case one of them offers me out. Honestly...I've been cyber shatting myself all day at the prospect. The anti paladini boys are mean.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Careful mate...the bigger boys will storm you all in Q Block and blow raspberries at you. Your cards are marked alongside Pete's now. I'm even too scared to go back in case one of them offers me out. Honestly...I've been cyber shatting myself all day at the prospect. The anti paladini boys are mean.
      alot meaner than the pro palladini boys

Comment

i was thinking that

Comment

I'm neither pro nor anti, but I'm certainly too scared to go back to LR in case they see me with Pete and give me a beating for associating myself with such a horrible man.

Comment

I'm neither pro nor anti, but I'm certainly too scared to go back to LR in case they see me with Pete and give me a beating for associating myself with such a horrible man.
            I am anti, the more posts on this subject the worse it will get....

Comment

Think the bottom line surely is: No matter whether people like or dislike Pete or agree or disagree with him, the fella is entitled to go to watch a game of football without being subjected to such abuse or threats. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                Think the bottom line surely is: No matter whether people like or dislike Pete or agree or disagree with him, the fella is entitled to go to watch a game of football without being subjected to such abuse or threats. IMO.
                You'd like to think that mate, but these 'ard lads need someone to pick on as it makes them feel alive. Whether that means they stalk him at the ground or even the pubs he frequents. Pathetic and cowardly if you ask me. Not trying to make Pete look weedy, but he ain't a fighter, nor an aggressive bloke, but they all know that, hence why they're all big enough to challenge him. If for instance he was 'top boy' in the rangers firm, do you think the threats would be the same??? Would they f@*k.
                Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 10-02-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Why the hell cant everyone get on, what is the benefit to the club..

I go on LFW, this site, QPR Report, is this a tribal thing within a tribal thing??

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                    Agreed.

we are all QPR FACT!
                    we all want whats best for our club FACT!

Yes we are sailing through some rocky waters and may not survive BUT...

This is a message board FFS ! Don't take everything to heart . Don't take it as FACT just because Pete , Scott, Egham (whoevever posts) that something may, may not be happening !

Christ the only reason that 80% of people log on to this site is for a bit of 'gossip' and 'hearsay' whether its true or not .

If you can't live with the ideas of a message board then go get a life and talk to your missus !!!

Onwards and upwards to the R's and lets hope for the best !!!

Comment

You'd like to think that mate, but these 'ard lads need someone to pick on as it makes them feel alive. Whether that means they stalk him at the ground or even the pubs he frequents. Pathetic and cowardly if you ask me. Not trying to make Pete look weedy, but he ain't a fighter, nor an aggressive bloke, but they all know that, hence why they're all big enough to challenge him. If for instance he was 'top boy' in the rangers firm, do you think the threats would be the same??? Would they f@*k.
                      i dont have much against qbp certainly dont want to beat him up
                      palladini on the other hand i hate for what he has done to OUR football club and i would gladly smash the granny out of him for that

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
                        i dont have much against qbp certainly dont want to beat him up
                        palladini on the other hand i hate for what he has done to OUR football club and i would gladly smash the granny out of him for that
                        Unfortunately mate, there are a few who want to take it further. They seek to not only oust GP, but also Pete who's more of a loyal fan than many of them. I dissagree with Pete on many things related to QPR, but I'll never question his love for the club. The very fact that some are trying to scare him away from the club is pathetic.

Comment

Unfortunately mate, there are a few who want to take it further. They seek to not only oust GP, but also Pete who's more of a loyal fan than many of them. I dissagree with Pete on many things related to QPR, but I'll never question his love for the club. The very fact that some are trying to scare him away from the club is pathetic.
                          agreed mate
                          i still hate palladini though

Comment

I'm top boy in the Rangers firm and people are constantly having a pop at me, comes with the territory, so what's your point caller?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                              I'm top boy in the Rangers firm and people are constantly having a pop at me, comes with the territory, so what's your point caller?
                              Well done on that mate. I'd take a guess they're usually opposition fans though.

My point, by the way is that Pete's an easy target. Someone they know full well won't fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X