Billy Davies Quote today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Davies Quote today

Reading the sun newspaper today and came across the quote from forest manager Billy Davies’
    "Loans are not for me. The way to build a team is through players who belong to you."
    I have to say I totally agree with him, how many of the players we have had on loan this year give a monkeys If we win, lose, or draw !
    What does everyone else think ?

Totallky agree and we've had 11:cry:

Even worse when you drop our best goalscorer for bent and priskin, team morale must be worst on record
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Wozzer!

Coincidentally your name's been bandied around on reports site today.

A magnificent coincidence!

Btw. Davies is spot on.

Comment

I'd like to think Simpson cares.
        If so, probably the only one.

Comment

think its a shrewd tactic to have one or two loans, just not an entire team. simpson has been extremely good and tarabt - though with faults - has shown a level of skill no championship club cd buy. If we had not had so many changes of manager I think Watson might have been v gd. The problem is the balance. The board thought it cd do it all via loans. If the budgets were limited it should have got in a few loans then bought good young talent from the lower leagues and the occasion old trooper (Kevin Phillips types) on free transfers. Its all quite simple really - to sensible people.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Totallky agree and we've had 11:cry:
            12 if you include 'Borrow' dale ...! ;D

Comment

Can someone please explain to me why we currently have 6 loan players at the club.

We can only have 5 in the matchday squad, so we are basically paying a player every game who we cannot use.....

Think the big thing with our loans is are they actually better than what the club had before?

Watford have done a great job with their 3 loan players, 2 very good youngsters and an older striker who just loves playing there. They have contributed 21 goals between them so far this season!!!
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Wozzer View Post
                Reading the sun newspaper today and came across the quote from forest manager Billy Davies’
                "Loans are not for me. The way to build a team is through players who belong to you."
                I have to say I totally agree with him, how many of the players we have had on loan this year give a monkeys If we win, lose, or draw !
                What does everyone else think ?
                Not forgetting he took Dex and Campy last season :waaaht:
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Totally agree with Billy Davies ....just goes to show we should have got him or similar when we had the chance ....just to play devils advocate though didn't Stoke get promoted with a load of loan players a couple of season's back?

Comment

has davies ever been approached for the rangers job?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Totally agree

Comment

haqpr1963

Thats a good question, now Bent is a gonna we will probably get another couple in.

If you have an owner looking to sell up, he is not going to invest anymore into the playing side. We should have been selling Routledge for say 2 million and spending 5 million on quality players, thats not happened.

Its definitely not ideal have loan players and we should have 2-3 maximum.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                        X