Rowan Vine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowan Vine

You cant help but feel sorry for the man .

He try's so hard but he has just got nothing to give , had a stinker yesterday didnt stop trying but nothing worked out for him.

Not the player he once was

Originally posted by JoshQPR View Post
    You cant help but feel sorry for the man .

He try's so hard but he has just got nothing to give , had a stinker yesterday didnt stop trying but nothing worked out for him.

Not the player he once was
    Sorry to say that it looks like the old Rowan Vine is gone and unlikely to return!

Comment

But that wasent even Cook. Adequate Rehab is a problem in english fotball. Steffen Iversen said he was forced to play when he was injured in his Wolves days.

People have to be more patient with Vine. My view only,though.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
        But that wasent even Cook. Adequate Rehab is a problem in english fotball. Steffen Iversen said he was forced to play when he was injured in his Wolves days.

People have to be more patient with Vine. My view only,though.
        Fair Point , But cook has looked immense the last 3 games

Comment

sorry but rowan wasnt "trying"

i didnt seem him bust a gut to try and challenge for anything in the air or on the floor.. didnt hussle at all..

when he lost the ball he would just jog to catch up.

should take a note out from buz.. he was fired up yesterday
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
            sorry but rowan wasnt "trying"

i didnt seem him bust a gut to try and challenge for anything in the air or on the floor.. didnt hussle at all..

when he lost the ball he would just jog to catch up.

should take a note out from buz.. he was fired up yesterday

It could be that his leg still hurts...:cry: Who knows? :horror::horror:

Shouldnt have been played if so.:bad_egg:

Comment

Yer I his effort levels are so good, you can see it in his tackling... we a perilously close to the bottom ad we have no time for sympathies and 10 man teams, (although last night was a 4 man team tops) his performance was absolutely shocking and I pray to god he doesnt start many more this season surely german is better than him???

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                Yer I his effort levels are so good, you can see it in his tackling... we a perilously close to the bottom ad we have no time for sympathies and 10 man teams, (although last night was a 4 man team tops) his performance was absolutely shocking and I pray to god he doesnt start many more this season surely german is better than him???
                Spot on
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

sadly , he's gone, finished,finito
                  it should not have been his decision to play on..after a few weeks on the training ground it would have been clear he was not going to be where he was..so claim the insurance. too late now.

Comment

Trying? He tried mine that's for sure.

Such a shame - back then it was a joy to watch him, Buzz, Hogan, Cook etc take teams to pieces. How many games were they making triangles in and around the oppo corner flag at W12 when we were winning games to run the clock down?

Last night he looked unforgaivably fat, slow and lazy -- that's NOT a confidence issue, that's someone fallen into bad habits or just pure finished at this level.
                    Quite why he was put on ahead of Adel I do not know - perhaps Gianni couldn't get the call down to the dugout in time???

Rowan looks like he needs a really good summer and pre-season doing pure work to stand any chance of being a player again.

I for one hope he can but at the moment we can't affors to be carrying 6 passengers as we were last night.
                    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Why don't we try something quite radical for QPR and give him some Bl00y time. Jesus he’s not long come back from injury and we are putting him out to pasture. May be FB is rubbing off on some of us?
                      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M View Post
                        Why don't we try something quite radical for QPR and give him some Bl00y time. Jesus he’s not long come back from injury and we are putting him out to pasture. May be FB is rubbing off on some of us?

That was my point. He is nowhere near a first team spot as I understand you lot, but past it...? Give him time...

I do also wonder if we have a fitness coach at all. :horror::horror:

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                          I agree with you at this stage we shouldn't play him, send him out on loan and see if he can get some of his old form back, maybe it's to soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X