Is borrowdale injured??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is borrowdale injured??

If not he must be in the team v Coventrey....much better than Hill who is quite simply rubbish.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Unfortunately Borrowdale had an absolute nightmare against Sheff. Utd. in our replay at LR. I can understand why he was dropped, but Hill is no better.

Comment

I haven't heard much of him for the past month

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
        Unfortunately Borrowdale had an absolute nightmare against Sheff. Utd. in our replay at LR. I can understand why he was dropped, but Hill is no better.
        I disagree with this. The third goal was his fault cos he slipped, fair enough. The other two he was covering a centre half's man and it looked bad on him, but he was doing what he had to do. Maybe now people have realised how awful our defence is, they'll start to understand how hard it must have been for him at time, especially with Adel in front of him.

He has to come back. He keeps the ball and is decent defensively. And he is a QPR player. Not a loanee.

Comment

not injured just crap last i heard.

Comment

He was on the bench on Tuesday night.

Matt Hill is the worst left-back I have seen at Rangers since Paul Bruce so I would have Borrowdale back in the team without hesitation.

Comment

Working...
            X