Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
    1. report your card stolen
    2. go to box office and say you have forgotten and they will print one off before the game
    3. Send a letter to the board and ask them to justify £50

Complete disgrace.., it gets worse

Comment

i plan to send an email tomorrow

Comment

My boy, 5 years old, has been naughty a lot lately so as a punishment I decided to get him a season ticket with me and his older brother.

I asked for it at the box office and within no more than 3 or maybe 4 minutes I was on my way with the card.

How can they justify £50 for a piece of plastic that takes minutes to process.

Yet another example of how crap our club has become.

Comment

anyone have an email address for someone at the club that could deal with this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
            sorry 100% true

had a duplicate for last night as they kindly gave me until watford to find the lost ST or pay up

last night could be my last home game for this season
            you should phone up and say you want to move seasts and they send u a new ticket for 3 and dont ask for the old one back

Comment

£5 to £10 I can understand..Actually a tenner sounds about right

£50 is scandalous.

Comment

The trouble with the clowns upstairs is they are not in F1 were people spend a minimum of around £1500 per person on the most luxurious hospitality at each event. My wife's company spent 100's of thousands of pounds entertaining guests at the British GP and this is what FB and BE are used to. So they buy a football club and expect the same or very similar.£50 FOR A REPLACEMENT IS ROBBERY.We are working class and working in a fragile economy. Come on get real.

Comment

Traffic warden mentality.

Nasty pieces of work on their attitude towards a loyal fan. Hope you're a catalyst to getting rid of such a pizztaking stealth charge.

Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    ****ing hell,my boy lost his for Sarfend and they replaced for free.
                    ye, dont mean to be rude mate. but we all support qpr here. your suns gonna grow up 2 support them, shame on you
                    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

How do you lose a season ticket?...Oh wait, you MUST have done it on purpose ;D
                      My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Working...
                      X