Will Quashie be dropped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Quashie be dropped?

I just cant see it happening, despite him being absoloutely awful last night. Buzz and Faurlin should start in my opinion, but can you see Quashie being dropped?

team for saturday SHOULD BE:

cerny

ramage connolly gorkks borrowdale

balanta buzsaky faurlin cook

adel simpson

now i know our team has no ball winner there but we didnt have one all night last night and done better.

at least with this formation, we can tell borrowdale and ramage - forget attacking, sit back and just play simple pass. that then allows the attacking 5 if your like to go all out to win the match
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

hope so, karzi was awful
      not worth 19k

surely others saw this when he trained with us, he offers nothing.

Comment

has to be shocking displays since he came here, why do you think no decent team went in for the has been, useless absolute c.rap
        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
          team for saturday SHOULD BE:

cerny

ramage connolly gorkks borrowdale

balanta buzsaky faurlin cook

adel simpson

now i know our team has no ball winner there but we didnt have one all night last night and done better.

at least with this formation, we can tell borrowdale and ramage - forget attacking, sit back and just play simple pass. that then allows the attacking 5 if your like to go all out to win the match
          That looks like a decent option to me.

I'd see about cancelling the loans of Ikeme, Hill & Bent. Quashie wont get into my side again, 4 start = 4 defeats, says it all really.

QPR need to cancel those loans and see about bringing in a few better ones fo GK & LB perhaps even bring in Issiah Osbourne for a CM ball winner.

I agree, QPR didn't have a recognised one in the 2nd half yesterday and did much better, but perhaps they might need one in other games.

I think Priskin may get another chance at Coventry and who knows, he might do well alongside Buzsaky, but if he fails to impress in the next two games, he should perhaps go too.

Comment

Hopefully we're let him go only he for one last pay day.

Oh yeah i forgot he loves the club,thats why he couldn't get out of here quick enough when we got relegated from the premiership.

Also his record of getting teams relegated is pretty good looks like he'll be adding another team to his cv.

Comment

if we dont
              we can say bye bye ccc football next season

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

He bloody should be, so should vine and hill.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                  Hopefully we're let him go only he for one last pay day.

Oh yeah i forgot he loves the club,thats why he couldn't get out of here quick enough when we got relegated from the premiership.

Also his record of getting teams relegated is pretty good looks like he'll be adding another team to his cv.
                  I don't think you are correct on the above.

He wast still at QPR for the 1st season after relegation, and only left the during the following season because Chris Wright decided he was no longer going to finance the club and that players had to be sold. 1st Impey, then Quashie and later on Sinclair & Spencer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                    I just cant see it happening, despite him being absoloutely awful last night. Buzz and Faurlin should start in my opinion, but can you see Quashie being dropped?
                    If Harford saw the same second half that we did, how can he change that line-up. If he does, it just shows a massive lack of judgement.

Comment

terrible signing

Comment

Working...
                      X