Now Bent has snapped something painful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Bent has snapped something painful

Will the club bring in a replacement? Given we are where we are I think we have to offer whatever it will take to get Kitson and ****tu on loan while sending back Bent, Priskin and Hill for starters. Without that I can't see us staying up, which will cost the board a lot more in the longer run. But is there any prospect of that?

Paladini is bringing in Pelicori's twin brother. He will save us from relegation.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

dont think Bent, Hill and Priskin have started enough games yet for Paladini to get his bonus.....

Comment

Could we recall Helguson to link up with Cookie? Think that might do it.

Comment

I still believe with the players we have available that Helgusson and Simpson would be our best pairing with Cook putting balls in. Simpson has had no one alongside him this season who can win a ball in the air.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

i think not only would helgusson thrive on cookies delivery but also would link up well with simpson, what are the chances of recalling him?

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
              i think not only would helgusson thrive on cookies delivery but also would link up well with simpson, what are the chances of recalling him?
              None I suspect which is a shame. He has a reputation as a confidence player and wilted after a promising start once he got some stick. Good technically and can really jump - for a whitey.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                I still believe with the players we have available that Helgusson and Simpson would be our best pairing with Cook putting balls in. Simpson has had no one alongside him this season who can win a ball in the air.
                Good shout!!!

Comment

Again, bringing Helguson back seems so obvious to most fans - he is our own player, wouldn't cost much (if we are already paying half his wages) and clearly better than Priskin. No brainer, but then Flavio doesn't seem to have a brain when it comes to football.

Comment

Working...
                  X