From Lurker to Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Lurker to Poster

Have “lurked” on this site from time to time but after last night I feel compelled to write something for my own sanity.

That first 45 last night, was totally and utterly offensive to all QPR fans. I have seen some dross over my 31 years of going home/away to Rangers but that was up there.

Quashie – who the hell do you think you are turning up here after being away for years and immediately start brown nosing the board, then give a performance like that. Obvious as to why you’ve done it as they are paying your ridiculous and unjustified wages but we don’t want to hear it. Get your head down and get fit. You will have a long retirement to think about what could have been otherwise. This is your last chance. No-one will touch you after this. Do your talking on the pitch.

Vine – Know you had a bad injury but it looks like you are running in glue with lead boots on. If you aren’t match fit, tell the gaffer and work through it in the stiffs. You are mugging yourself off and us pal. You like Quashie are dining out on past glories. Get over it and get honest again.

Buzzer – you shouldn’t be able to sleep at night. To waste your talent is a traversty. You too don’t look fit. Have a bit of pride and dig in. The game isn’t always about finesse. I’m sure you haven’t had a privileged upbringing so draw on that resolve and remember who you are.

I could go on about Stewart needing someone to direct him throughout the game and he’s a liability if he doesn’t have that, the fact that we need a midfield general so Faurlin doesn’t have to do it all, and a decent right back but as it’s a first post, I won’t bother!!

Originally posted by GazzaBazzer View Post
    Have “lurked” on this site from time to time but after last night I feel compelled to write something for my own sanity.

That first 45 last night, was totally and utterly offensive to all QPR fans. I have seen some dross over my 31 years of going home/away to Rangers but that was up there.

Quashie – who the hell do you think you are turning up here after being away for years and immediately start brown nosing the board, then give a performance like that. Obvious as to why you’ve done it as they are paying your ridiculous and unjustified wages but we don’t want to hear it. Get your head down and get fit. You will have a long retirement to think about what could have been otherwise. This is your last chance. No-one will touch you after this. Do your talking on the pitch.

Vine – Know you had a bad injury but it looks like you are running in glue with lead boots on. If you aren’t match fit, tell the gaffer and work through it in the stiffs. You are mugging yourself off and us pal. You like Quashie are dining out on past glories. Get over it and get honest again.

Buzzer – you shouldn’t be able to sleep at night. To waste your talent is a traversty. You too don’t look fit. Have a bit of pride and dig in. The game isn’t always about finesse. I’m sure you haven’t had a privileged upbringing so draw on that resolve and remember who you are.

I could go on about Stewart needing someone to direct him throughout the game and he’s a liability if he doesn’t have that, the fact that we need a midfield general so Faurlin doesn’t have to do it all, and a decent right back but as it’s a first post, I won’t bother!!

???
    Harsh on "Buzzer", he played his part in making us look a bit more than a pub team after he came on.

Wasn't difficult, because he replaced Squishie, but worked hard and tried to play football. Being more central helped.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Harsh, you reckon? IMO he owes us for his petulence and the Magilton debacle. He should be working his socks off.

Comment

Harsh, you reckon? IMO he owes us for his petulence and the Magilton debacle. He should be working his socks off.
        Nearly right - the bits I've highlighted would be closer to the truth.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I agree,if Buz can do that last night (work his socks off) in the second half, what about the last 10 games?

About time he gave us a performance.I know someone is going to say he was playing out of position before, but where was the effort before?

Comment

Plenty of players, and those higher up in the club owe us for mistakes, and general buffoonery over the months.

I was refering to your post about last nights "performance".
            And he didn't play at Peterborough either.

Comment

Thought buzz was poor myself.

Seems to have split fans re his performance.

Comment

Thought Buzz was fantastic when he came on. A good influence, played the simple passes, got stuck in, made a bunch of headers, a few tackles - him and Faurlin looked good together, always helping each other out.

Comment

good first post

Would disagree about Buzsacky lst night, he could actually be the solution in midfield after that performance.

Though to be fair, its the first time he has played decently in about 3 months.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If you asked Faulin who he'd rather play alongside in CM: Quashie or Buzsaky? I know what his answer would be.

He couldn't believe his eyes last night in that first half. It showed in his face, and he was totally p*ssed off that he had to do everything on his own. He was screaming in frustration. I heard him.
                    And that takes away from Faurlin's game... he is a good all round midfield player, and is being ponced off by others in that team.
                    Mainly Quashie, last night. Although he had to cover for Hill too often as well.

Buzsaky actually helped him.

Comment

Scott, Buzz was fantastic last night, as almost everyone seems to agree. He is a CENTRAL midfielder. I don't feel he lacked effort before but in the end I think his heart weasn't in it due to being completely unfairly treated when we put numerous inferior players in his position - in the CENTRE. If anyone here can remember being unfairly treated, I am sure it got to you too?

Buzz changed the game along with Adel. His positional play in the centre is fab, he does work hard there, and he moves the ball quickly and well. Faurlin should be delighted if Buzz stays there, because he can learn so much from him. Faurlin was excellent last night I thought.

The key is now to take that 2nd half performance into Saturday.

Comment

I did especially like part on Akoz!!

Comment

Well, we all know its a game of opinions but I don't think Buzzer did anything above the bare minimum last night.

Comment

Working...
                          X