• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Harford say at half time?

And can he frigging well say that PRE match in future

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
    And can he frigging well say that PRE match in future
    Quashie, Hogan - you're off.............that really is all that was needed.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Quashie, Hogan - you're off.............that really is all that was needed.
      "That F***ing Agyemang, if he hadnt kicked off in the changing room at Watford, i wouldnt have to be in charge of you no good pr***s"

Comment

" Right lads, Flavio letting me do the half time talk"

Comment

He said, "Lads, I've just heard that The Boss is getting the p*** ripped out of him in QBlock...... get out there, and DO IT FOR PETE!!"

Then they all let out a big throaty roar, and the Dogs of War were unleashed on poor old Ipswich Town.
          They never stood a chance.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

What other super star can Paladini bring in for me?
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

"Quashie meet Faurlin… Ephraim meet Simpson… Hill meet Cook… Ikeme meet Stewart… Gorks meet Conolly… everyone meet Adel and Vine, right… now you all know each other go out there and stop playing like a bunch of ******ing strangers!"

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                "Quashie meet Faurlin… Ephraim meet Simpson… Hill meet Cook… Ikeme meet Stewart… Gorks meet Conolly… everyone meet Adel and Vine, right… now you all know each other go out there and stop playing like a bunch of ******ing strangers!"
                ha ha

Comment

Come on guys, try and make it look convincing for just a few more games then you can all go back to your clubs and leave this lot to get on with it when FB and GP leave them if they survive.
                  Oh sorry sir Gianni, didn't see you there, yes, whatever you say.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

your **** - what he should of said to em - call yourself professionals
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X