bring back our lawrence of arabia,bring back our lord nelson
    this man knows how to fight,he attacks without reason
    the best form of defence is to attack
    bring back ****tu to tighten up the back

the only way for flav to get the fans back on his side
    is to install mongomery of north africa,and play cookie out wide
    the fans love ollie they always did
    but in confusion,they let him get chucked under a dustbin lid
    Last edited by THE FLYING COW; 10-02-2010, 12:44 PM.

This is not directed at you "flying cow" but at those "supporters" "johnny come latelys" who masquerade as true supporters.
    To install Holly now would be a complete retrograde step, I dare say he wouldnt touch Rangers with a 20 foot barge poll anyway.
    I gave my season ticket up at the beginning of this season because I could see what was coming.
    1.Loanees were the order of the day.
    2.Season tickets up, Supporters bar taken away.
    3.Briatores "Boutique Lounge" installed.
    4.Players being fetched in without the managers approval.
    5.Pallidinni, who was a football agent must be responsible for these players coming in,and its plain to see 80% of them are useless, so why bring them in the 1st place ( I,ll leave you to figure that one for yourselves).
    6.These people are (were) trying to take Rangers up at our expense without any real outlay themselves (ie superficial loan signings).
    And last of all loads of you MUGS fell for it, they divided a very loyal fan base and many of you on here were saying "Dont bother coming Again", "Lets move on without you" etc etc etc.
    Well let me tell you I would sooner give £800 a season to a director who had no money and his heart was truly interested in Rangers and not about about his own big fat Orange tanned ego.

Comment

Working...
    X