quashie..worth `19k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quashie..worth `19k

what a joke, he committed so mnay fouls he was lucky not to be booked and off.

is he worth waht we are paying!???

Should never have been signed and I bet all the "good luck Nigel", "give him a chance FFS he has not even kicked a ball" posters can see why now Every team the mug joins in January gets relegated. 50-1 to be relegated before he came, 6-1 now.
    Last edited by paulmason; 10-02-2010, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Where is this salary figure taken from?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

he seemed to get wound up by something last night and completely lost the plot, in the end he wasnt marking and was all over the place!! Sad to see because I do believe he genuingly does care!

Comment

wouldn't pay him in washers, when he first came people on here says he will bring this and that to the team. I stated he was never top class when in his prime and was now over the hill and with his injuries hes had will only be here for an easy pay day. Since he's played here he's been useless so far off the pace its unreal a joke of what he once was. How many times last night did he let his man run and he did not track him. Hartford wanted shooting for keeping him on the pitch so long
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Quashie............Lazy and over rated the first time here. Another one of Paladini's crooked deals where large sums of money went to agents with back handers from agents to Paladini and we get an end of career journeyman who’s probably raking in a nice weekly wage!

Comment

Yeah but remember lads, he's a "tops tops bloke"!

Comment

Ridiculous signing imo , never going to work, should have tried to bring in someone like Andrews of Blackburn who doesn't get games there.

Comment

OK balanced response first game he played, I thought he looked like mahon but with better passing, needed better fitness but I came away thinking ok as he gets fitter this couldbe a really decent signing.

However last night was the most inept sorry midfield performance I've ever seen at LR. He was blowing after 3 minutes. Now maybe I'm clutching at straws here, but was he injured / ill, playing against his will???

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Should never have been signed and I bet all the "good luck Nigel", "give him a chance FFS he has not even kicked a ball" posters can see why now Every team the mug joins in January gets relegated. 50-1 to be relegated before he came, 6-1 now.
                    The more I think about it, its the fans fault for not stopping the rot in the summer after last years dros, plenty moaned about not going etc and were told by m o r o n s like Connors that it was a thing that had to be done, to improve the playing side and my match day experience. Well the playing side stinks, so does my match day experience and we are now worse off that when these sorry sonsofbitches walked through the doors of W12 and ripped the heart out.

Roll on next Tuesday.

Comment

He was useless last night and looks overweight and unfit.

I thought he would be a good signing, but didn't have the benefit of having seen him play or train recently.

From what I have seen or read, he has started 4 games losing all, and he has contributed very little.

I hope he is not (and doubt he is) on £19K pw, especially in view of all the cost cuutting going on within the squad.

I also hope not to see him play ahead of Faurlin, Buzsaky (my 1st choice for a CM pairing), Leigertwood (when available again).

I don't think QPR can cancel his contract, but unless he can lose weight & regain fitness, he should not play again for QPR. Issiah Osbourne on loan would probably be a better option.

Comment

Please don't misplace this for a defence

But where on earth do you get 19k a week from?
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                          OK balanced response first game he played, I thought he looked like mahon but with better passing, needed better fitness but I came away thinking ok as he gets fitter this couldbe a really decent signing.

However last night was the most inept sorry midfield performance I've ever seen at LR. He was blowing after 3 minutes. Now maybe I'm clutching at straws here, but was he injured / ill, playing against his will???
                          It was said on Saturday that he was ill, so probably true. Unfortunately all our other central mids were injured or suspended. Before yesterday most were on Buzz's case for not performing but it looks like he will be the only answer.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

mahon is on 16k.....
                            quashie a top prem player and international 19k

if i am wrong, what is he on...i am sure it was in the papers he is forever talking too...

Comment

Working...
                            X