Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Q Block and Scott, would you want Sousa back???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Q Block and Scott, would you want Sousa back???

Many of us never wanted him to leave. His football was solid and all we lacked was a decent striker.

In hindsight, do you think you should have supported him like many of us???

The club is just going down the mire at the moment.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Should never have got rid of Blackstock either :(

Comment

Now, now, lets not intrude on private grief.

You cd also throw in the question of possible regret over Dowie's sacking, too. And John Gregory's come to that. Even Paul Hart with seven across the back is starting to look quite attractive from our current position...

Comment

Hammersmith, did you actually READ any of my posts about Sousa?

Obviously not.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
          Hammersmith, did you actually READ any of my posts about Sousa?

Obviously not.
          Why did you dislike Sousa so much back then Scott?

Comment

I would have Sousa, Dowie or my favourite Holloway back..

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              I would have Sousa, Dowie or my favourite Holloway back..
              All too good for our shambles of a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                Why did you dislike Sousa so much back then Scott?
                Right up until the end I was defending him

why dont you read what I said in this thread, get some FACTS

http://therangersboys.proboards.com/...y&thread=21949

Comment

Damn it's gone???

ok well this is what I said at the time..in one of the so called "sousa out" threads where i was disagreeing with Pete.

IMHO

He's made some mistakes and he's made some genius decisions. He's learning, the players genuinely seem to rate him...i dunno what is going on with blackstock but, he's our boss and is much better than Dowie...if he'd been here from pre-season then i reckon we'd be in a much better position.

IMHO from reading his comments the board arent backing him..but thats another topic

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                    Right up until the end I was defending him

why dont you read what I said in this thread, get some FACTS

http://therangersboys.proboards.com/...y&thread=21949
                    If I were to click that link how much money would it make pete and MYU?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
                      If I were to click that link how much money would it make pete and MYU?
                      pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Many of us never wanted him to leave. His football was solid and all we lacked was a decent striker.

In hindsight, do you think you should have supported him like many of us???

The club is just going down the mire at the moment.
                        He was without Buz and Rowlands for a while there as well always thought he done a good job with the players he had available, he made us solid at the back at least.

Comment

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I will admit at the time I thought we could do better and hated the style of football. At the time I was not too disappointed he went.

However where I differ from our learned friends is that I put my hands up and say now the club should have been patient and I was completely wrong in a big way. He is doing a stunning job at Swansea which is there for all to see. It could have been us.

The lesson is be patient and a manager should be given a whole season at the very least, probably in all cases. But hey, I am just a fan who goes to work the rest of the week. It was our boards job to recognise this fact and they have failed miserably, again and again and again and again. Nomarks, the lot of them.

I wish Sousa all the luck in the world and really hope Swansea go up with Forest. They deserve it and we deserve nothing.

Comment

We employed a novice manager, his first job in management.
                            A learner.

Before he'd been given the chance to learn from his early mistakes, he was sacked. So, you employ a learner, but expect him to be the finished article within a few weeks?? Hmmm that's clever.

He's learned more since then than the people who were responsible for his sacking have.
                            Which makes him a better man, a more intelligent man, and a very big mistake has been proven.... beyond doubt.

Yes it's in the past now, but it's possibly the shodiest, most snidey episode of all since this current clown took over at QPR.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

we fans played a part in it too, and I think the club re-acted to it, there's a lot of us who were hypocritical about the way we were playing, and patience went out the window. But the impatience went with expectancy.
                              Last edited by Olly; 10-02-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X