• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is going to Coventry?

Booked on the coach last night :what:

why?
    :drunk:

Comment

I have been invited corporate so I'll be there. Not expecting anything other than a win for Coventry though

Comment

No chance

Comment

Not sure why I am putting myself through the torture, but I will be there. Last chance to see the Ricoh for a few years. Will be back to the Withdean etc. next season.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

me :(:(:(
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Not going to this one out of choice (taking my long suffering Mrs away), even though it's less than half an hour away.

Only missed one away game so far (Plymouth) as I couldn't get out of work.

Very sad that it has come to this, after all the sacrifices I've made to get to games.

Good luck to those that travel, see you all at Boro and Preston.

Comment

lol

Comment

can go
                  won't go

Comment

I'm only going so I can protect pete from those nasty bullies.

Comment

I'm going....slightly regretting it though! At least there will be plenty of goals to see
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

After last week won't be going.

Comment

I feel very sorry for you lot who travel your country to support your club through thick and thin.

THIS MESS HAS TO STOP.

:very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sad: :very_sad::very_sad:

Personally I have to say I will follow QPR even if we will get relegated eventually.

You lot are THE HEROES OF OUR CLUB!! DO NEVER FORGET THAT

Sorry if I sound a bit "out of depth" but I really mean this.

Comment

Me + 1 on official coach
                            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Totally agree with Shania

The most determined fans are in my opinion the ones who should own the club their commitment is admirable. I've been to a lot of away games but not week in week out and if this rot continues I think the PLAYERS should pay you back for all your support with refunds on any defeat... of course that would never happen in a million years though!

Comment

Working...
                              X