Match report - more fuller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match report - more fuller

ikeme for some strange reason, felt the need everytime he got the ball to hump it up field for simpson to challenge delaney. delaney was a rock for them, nothing ever got past him.

as for hill, he is the one of the worst positional full backs ive seen, who never plays a ball forwards unless its a hopeless punt up field (see ikeme) borrowdale MUST play next game.

cerny even if unfit needs to start along with borrowdale.

vine is finished.. thats it for him.. its not for the fact he didnt get the ball he had lots of it. fact was, he needs to show some interest.. forget this leg break business.. its purely he couldnt be bothered to do anything last night. he would often pass back or inside or buz or connolly and then stand still.. not even contemplating the one-two.. any cross cook delivered back post he would hang further back in chance of it reaching him.. not once did he try and get infront of the full back (who was smaller than him)..

positives as i said last night, was cook, taarabt, simpson and buzsaky.

cook for actually trying, adel for making things happen even if he was greedy, he looked up for it and actually tried to create/play simpson in. and buzsaky was very much up for it.. played CM next to faurlin and well he was near enough everywhere. didnt get the room to do his magic but he was going in for everything that dropped. simpson was a workhorse.. always looking to shield off the defenders and get cook and vine in the game.

faurlin didnt have a great game.. but he was made to work twice as hard, with quashie doing nothing.. so cant fault him.

big problem i felt was also the fact that gorkks and stewart seemed "okay" together.. nought special but like i havent seen connolly and gorkks this year so i cant really say who id pick for next saturday as CB. connolly tho is 100% not a RB.. he tried but with vine infront of him he had no outlet to get forward.

if we change personnel, bring in maybe, balanta on right wing.. and/or play adel and buz behind simpson we may stay up. on showing of last night adel and buz deserve to start against coventry. problem is with buz and faurlin playing CM, we lack so much in physical presence.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

^^^^^ agree with most of that m8
    definately agree that Connolly is not a RB and i like Faurlin but getting bit fed up with his constant crab like sideways passing. Vine, Quashie, Hill and Ikeme need to go.

Comment

Would agree with most of that, but think Vine needs time! Tended to fall over or lose balance. Needs to work on upper body strength.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulM View Post
        Would agree with most of that, but think Vine needs time! Tended to fall over or lose balance. Needs to work on upper body strength.
        sorry paul i was a vine fan also.. but theres giving somebody match time and that person at least putting in a shift.

vine did nothing yesterday.. ill accept the fact he wasnt "confident" on the ball but off it attacking or defending he did nothing.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

agree about buzz...see thats what you get when you play good players IN THE CORRECT POSITION!!!
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2