Harford out Zola in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harford out Zola in?

Seeing as it looks like Harford can do nothing about our current state of affairs and IMO is too soft, I'm wondering if Zola with his fire and his latest comment to the West Ham board re won't be dictated to by the owners (so obviously won't be wanted there long), is the next and right man for the job. His morals are good but will they be allowed at LR.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

I cannot think of 1 reason why he would want to come? In fact not even half a reason.
    :drunk:

Comment

he is also reportedly paid 1.2 million. For his first management job that is utterly ridiculous and I hope we wouldn't be so stupid as to match that..... or do we just have to pay 75% of that to match his salary next year.

To be honest - we need a manager that understand the championship to get us out of it. That isn;t necessarily the same man that will do well in the Prem.

I still would love to see Coppell.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Zola is far too respected in the game to want his name tarnished at this 'great' club. Why would any manager with any half-decent reputation want to come here?

The ONLY way this will happen is if Flabbio leaves, and although I hold no malice towards GP, nor do I blame him anywhere near as much as many others for our current demise, he needs to go too.

Why???

Because the unwanted input with regards to players coming in and out is not and ideal sittuation for ANY manager to work under. We need to alter things sooner rather than later.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Gary Johnson will probably get the sack at Brizzle soon - his time there seems to be at a natural end - he is more likely than Coppell & Co!
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
          X