Need to change the way we play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to change the way we play.

Alright now for a bit of perspective. Our confidence is at rock bottom and we all know why. These players have not become useless overnight, we desperately need a win. Something drastic needs to be done with Harford/Paladin and Briatore but for the time being the team and formation below would suit us and I reckon would get us back on track.

Currently too many square pegs in round holes. 4-2-3-1.

Cerny
    Legs
    Connolly
    Gorks
    Voltz
    Buz
    Faurlin
    Quashie
    Cook
    Tarrabt
    Simpson

This should be our line up. 4-2-3-1. Faurlin and Quashie to sit in front of the back 4. Leaving Buz Cook and Tarrabt linking up with Simpson.

Play counter attacking football, get Quahie and Faurlin to win the ball and move it quickly to the attacking 3.
    :drunk:

I was saying this last week sir and got laughed at. Fact is we didn't have a midfield in the 1st half and we need to fill the middle of the park to win the ball. But remember, people would rather play open football in a 4-4-2 then get results.

Comment

Quashie should be no where near a football pitch. He has been shcoking since coming back to us.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

You complain of square pegs in round holes, then nominate Legs as right back!!! No more a right back than Connolly.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

We played 4-2-3-1 last night second half as we did in our winning spell in October

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            You complain of square pegs in round holes, then nominate Legs as right back!!! No more a right back than Connolly.
            Legs in CM is a square peg in a round hole. I think RB is his position and he is undoubtably better than Rammage.
            :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
              Legs in CM is a square peg in a round hole. I think RB is his position and he is undoubtably better than Rammage.
              Well I agree he is not a centre mid, but he is never a right back either at this level - in fact, whereever we play he he is just a square peg.
              And glory praise the lord - hopefully Cookie stays fit and keeps the armband - because Legs is not even close to being a captain either!
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
              X