Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't we all just get along and support our club??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't we all just get along and support our club??

Against Ipswich, there was no togetherness until the second half. After Harold Winton's one minute silence, there was only a handful of people who sung "There's Only One Harold Winton", but there were plenty more who were happy to #### off the Upper Loft for a lack of singing, or have a go at Flavio Briatore.

Loftus Road has a unique atmosphere that can light up a team and motivate them, or it can make them feel miserable.

Just think of it from the point of view of a footballer: wouldn't they rather be supported than slaughtered!

I noticed them really pick up their socks as we got behind them in the second half. So why not try it for 90 mins in the Watford game?

Why don't we give it a try?

Fans are frustrated !!

Everyone needs a scapegoat, because we have no logical real explanation why things have absoulutely pear shaped, since we were 4th one game away from going 2nd.

Second half thought for the first time players made the crowd get behind them, that hasn;t happened for a long time. Play like that and we will be okay, play like we did in the first half then its curtains.

We just don't yet know which team will turn up for the next few games.

I
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete it's not that at all.

It's the fact we fans have been forced to argue/fight on these message boards because of the lack of communication from the current board, we don't know what there plans are now that the 5 year plan is out the window, will they still be here next year or will they sell?

Are they still behind QPR or are they looking to sell, just give us fans some kind of news so that we know, we are not asking for much more.

For this reason I believe there is in house fighting which does our football club no good!

Please QPR give us fans some kind of news, good or bad we deserve to know what is going on?

Comment

Working...
      X