Qblock Were Singing Anti Gianni Songs Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qblock Were Singing Anti Gianni Songs Too

In case it gets lost in the bigger post. Don't know why Bernies Barnet was trying incorporate the whole block. Another mistake made,not only do some think I run the club and have some kind of influence in anything they do, I also influence what other people want to sing or chant.

It stirs trouble when its not the case, as if the whole block were involved. many of them went to actually protest before the first half in the lower loft.

The qblock asked the loft for a song, then they joined in with the Paladini chant

No-one at any point during that chant did anyone threaten me by saying it was my fault!!!

Thats the big difference they know me, many others have installed an idea in their heads via the internet. If some bothered to chat to me, you would reallise I am as ****ed off as the next fan about or situation and the perception you have of me over the internet is very different that person in real life.

The mistake you make is believing everything you read and making a judgement on that.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    In case it gets lost in the bigger post. Don't know why Bernies Barnet was trying incorporate the whole block. Another mistake made,not only do some think I run the club and have some kind of influence in anything they do, I also influence what other people want to sing or chant.

It stirs trouble when its not the case, as if the whole block were involved. many of them went to actually protest before the first half in the lower loft.

The qblock asked the loft for a song, then they joined in with the Paladini chant

No-one at any point during that chant did anyone threaten me by saying it was my fault!!!

Thats the big difference they know me, many others have installed an idea in their heads via the internet. If some bothered to chat to me, you would reallise I am as ****ed off as the next fan about or situation and the perception you have of me over the internet is very different that person in real life.

The mistake you make is believing everything you read and making a judgement on that.
    Sadly Pete you are the only one that thinks criticism of you is perceived as you running the club or having any influence. The rest of us see you for what you really are............................................... .................................
    Last edited by haqpr1963; 10-02-2010, 10:00 AM.
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

i know the bloke who got chucked out at half time (im not going to mention his name).
      he got chucked out because, after the anti-briatore chants came from Q block, he ran from his seat, over to Q block and yelled at them that it was paladini that ought to be abused. that was it. admittedly he did so in a slightly inebriated manner, and got chucked out for it.

only then did Q block start singing anti-paladini songs.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2