Give Youth a Chance??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Youth a Chance??

Bit of a double edged sword here but do we just bite the bullet and send the loanees back and get our own kids in to show a bit of fight and passion?

What would happen if we did give the kids a chance? Would the fans still boo? I honestly believe if we as fans got behind the team and roared on the future of QPR we might just stand a chance of staying up, because lets be honest what difference does it make to the lads who will just go back to their own clubs?

can't do any worse we are losing anyway....also they might actually play for the shirt and prove a point.

Comment

no harm because young players will have no fear and the big earners are playing tosh..a good mix might boost us!! but will f.b allow!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

ur we are in a relegation fight, and we dont have any youth that are better than league 1 or 2 standard, we need to play our best team send hill, ikeme, and bent back and replace with better

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
          ur we are in a relegation fight, and we dont have any youth that are better than league 1 or 2 standard, we need to play our best team send hill, ikeme, and bent back and replace with better
          who do you suggest that is going to come here for the fight then?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            can't do any worse we are losing anyway....also they might actually play for the shirt and prove a point.
            Thats my feelings Quaz, Cook is busting a gut because he cares surely the kids can try and prove a point? The loanees are not proving to be good business, send them packing and get players on the pitch that are proud to wear the Hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
              Thats my feelings Quaz, Cook is busting a gut because he cares surely the kids can try and prove a point? The loanees are not proving to be good business, send them packing and get players on the pitch that are proud to wear the Hoops.
              Taarabat and Simpson busted a gut tonight of the remaining how many games at this level have Quashie, Hill, Bent and Ikeme played in the last 12 months? sod all add Cook and the fact that Hogan's barely figured and thats 6 non match fit/sharp players out of eleven starters.

That is wholly down to our sporting director

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
                i would also try as hard as possible to get kitson in...got to be cheaper than relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                  Taarabat and Simpson busted a gut tonight of the remaining how many games at this level have Quashie, Hill, Bent and Ikeme played in the last 12 months? sod all add Cook and the fact that Hogan's barely figured and thats 6 non match fit/sharp players out of eleven starters.

That is wholly down to our sporting director
                  Agree Baz, we are now a squad just patched together. Worrying times :very_sad:

Comment

Working...
                  X