"The players have been informed that they now sit in a relegation fight."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The players have been informed that they now sit in a relegation fight."

This comment from Mick Harford has really hit it home for me. Given up on results but this got me feeling down.

Every game that passes now, every goal we concede and whenever we cant score all Im thinking now is good I hope whoever is in charge is going to make wholesale changes whenever they can. I do not wish that our board of directors leave because they have a lot of money, I just hope they are learning the hard way but at the same time its not putting them off.

So my question for you is when did you give in, or do you still have hope? Usually, until its not mathematically possible, do I admit defeat in reaching the play offs. At this moment in time I am not phazed by results as the relegation prospects get closer and closer:(
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

i said bottom 6 at the start of the season...so i am not surprised at all.......but have already admitted relegation is nailed on.

Comment

I never thought we were as bad as people made out until I saw it with my own eyes tonight :(
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        i said bottom 6 at the start of the season...so i am not surprised at all.......but have already admitted relegation is nailed on.
        Quazzy your making me feel worse:very_sad: im gonna watch 24 now maybe jack bauer will make me feel better

time after time i get sucked in im afraid. i thought we would do top six easily but its cos i wanna believe
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Nil Desperandum old chap.

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
            Quazzy your making me feel worse:very_sad: im gonna watch 24 now maybe jack bauer will make me feel better

time after time i get sucked in im afraid. i thought we would do top six easily but its cos i wanna believe
            i was laughed at when i predicted bottom 6....but we shall see......hurts to say it but i knew the system of doing it on the cheap would not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              i was laughed at when i predicted bottom 6....but we shall see......hurts to say it but i knew the system of doing it on the cheap would not work.
              you were right quaz..i was one of many...aagghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                you were right quaz..i was one of many...aagghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
                shame i don't do the lottery numbers eh mate

Comment

Working...
                X