No announcement yet.

I know there was nothing at stake .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know there was nothing at stake .....

...for QPR,but why did Ainsworth leave it for over an hour before sending on Taarabt and Ephraim and 85 minutes Leigertwood? I've met Gazza a few times socially and think he's a really lovely guy and hope he makes a success in his coaching/managerial career be it with QPR or elsewhere, but I do query his tatics. I can't believe "sick note" gets the nod over Taarabt and Ephraim should also be on from the start and as for giving Legs just 15 mins.defies belief.

We can only start with 11 men though. Who would you have left off apart from HH to accomodate Tarrabt and Hogan?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      We can only start with 11 men though. Who would you have left off apart from HH to accomodate Tarrabt and Hogan?
      I never thought I'd say this,but Cookie and Mahon even though he was captain marvel aginst Sheff.Weds.

Comment

Damned if you do damned if you dont.
        If he had dropped Mahon after his performance last week and we lost we would be asking why Mahon was dropped :eyes_droped:

Comment

For me Taarabt over cook every minuet of the day!!!
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

takes time to get a call thru from china....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
              Damned if you do damned if you dont.
              If he had dropped Mahon after his performance last week and we lost we would be asking why Mahon was dropped :eyes_droped:
              Fair point,but he was ineffective,as was Cook.As soon as Taarbat came on we looked a threat.Should have been introduced begining of second half.

As for Helguson........

Comment

Working...
              X