Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on tonights game

First half was woeful.

Bent was laughable as was all the midfield except Cook.

We could not string two passes together.

Defence under constant pressure and kept mis-kicking/hoofing to the opposition. Some of you go on about Connolly being great. The guys passing was every bit as bad as his colleagues this evening and on a number of occasions he told the goalkeeper he did not want the ball.

Second half gave me some belief that we may, just may get ourselves out of this mess. The players showed passion and were pretty unlucky not to get an equalizer.

Few final points. Rowan Vine is as good as finished. Get Balanta in.
    Hill is an awful passer of the ball. Get Borrowdale back.
    Finally, I am still a big fan of Cerny, however, have to say our keeper made some excellent saves tonight.

Decent effort from the fans BTW.

Faurlin played well IMO

Comment

good report

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        Faurlin played well IMO
        His second half performance was a class above his first half performance.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
          His second half performance was a class above his first half performance.
          i disagree. I cant fault his effort, but how many times did he chip the ball over to people and gave it away, when he could have kept it on the floor? Is it just me that sees this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            i disagree. I cant fault his effort, but how many times did he chip the ball over to people and gave it away, when he could have kept it on the floor? Is it just me that sees this?
            Dando, was thinking more about him challenging for nearly every header in the second half whereas in the first half Ipswich seemed able to walk straight through to our defence.

Comment

Dando, was thinking more about him challenging for nearly every header in the second half whereas in the first half Ipswich seemed able to walk straight through to our defence.
              he definately improved, but sometimes i cant understand his passing. Its either a quality long ball, or its a wasteful chip. We need consistency

Comment

Faurlin's biggest problem is he has not had anybody next to him to help him out. Seems like is carrying our midfield i reckon
                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Have to agree conners..and you and me havent done much of that of late!

Shame to say that Vine is completely shot.

Comment

First half was woeful.

Defence under constant pressure and kept mis-kicking/hoofing to the opposition. Some of you go on about Connolly being great. The guys passing was every bit as bad as his colleagues this evening and on a number of occasions he told the goalkeeper he did not want the ball.

Second half gave me some belief that we may, just may get ourselves out of this mess. The players showed passion and were pretty unlucky not to get an equalizer.

Finally, I am still a big fan of Cerny, however, have to say our keeper made some excellent saves tonight.

Agree with all you said and Vine needs never to play again, seen enough thank you very much.

Lee Cook is back! He could have scored from a corner was going in be saved on the line. :(

Faulin & yes the Buz we know was getting stuck in which was really good to see.

Like every other fan in the ground I wanted to leave but 2nd half they tried and you can't ask for much more.

Very unlucky not to come away with a point at the end.

Comment

It's been very obvious for a while now that Vine is finished!

Comment

s hit

Comment

Tale of two halfs.

First half was dire but second was a vast improvement and we looked like we could nick a point.

Comment

Originally posted by ak79 View Post
                            s hit
                            wow...did you have to think long and hard for that comment.....well done.

Comment

First half was woeful.

Bent was laughable? He was on for 8 mins mate!!

Comment

Working...
                              X