• Adels Attitude

Bang on tonight

Trying to organise the others

Pumping up the crowd

Chasing back

Some sublime moves

Passing to team mates

.......and still some bozo's were giving him grief

and the barstanding ref gave him fnck all!

Agreed. He was shouting and chugging along trying to win. Almost captain material when he was on

Comment

he was fantastic. A player of his class should be walking into this team

Comment

he'll still come in for grief. If we have got any hope of staying up, he must play every game.

Comment

Yeah agree, played well, best of the lot along with cook who imo did very well for someone whose been out so long!!

Rowan vine another shocker!!! His days should imo be numbered, cook has come back with a storm, vines had a season and stilllooks like bamby on ice.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            Yeah agree, played well, best of the lot along with cook who imo did very well for someone whose been out so long!!

Rowan vine another shocker!!! His days should imo be numbered, cook has come back with a storm, vines had a season and stilllooks like bamby on ice.
            Thought he was good tonight, but would be even better if he lost some weight off that ass.

ON that note, our players seem to lack general fitness. Not sure who the fitness coach is but Buz and Adel should both be far more agile than they have been of late.

Comment

Sounded like the only player on the pitch wen he came on from the commentary! Stood out a mile listening to that!

Comment

We looked more likely to do something with him on....how he aint the first name on the team sheet is beyond me??
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                  We looked more likely to do something with him on....how he aint the first name on the team sheet is beyond me??
                  Because when he is on an off day he can very much unsettle the team.
                  Unbelievable ability. I have gone from saying he should play all 90 mins, to not being in the squad, to playing all 90 mins again.

Never know which version will turn up/

Comment

Best player on the pitch after Cookie.

Completely re-vitalised us, completely

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                      Because when he is on an off day he can very much unsettle the team.
                      Unbelievable ability. I have gone from saying he should play all 90 mins, to not being in the squad, to playing all 90 mins again.

Never know which version will turn up/
                      Yeah that would explain why when he was starting most games we went on a run and were hammering everyone in site and since being dropped and only being in and out of the team we have won once in about 15 games!:embarrassed:

Comment

top player at this level.

and to think a lot of fans actually prefer hogan ephraim. i know we are not allowed to accuse fellow posters of not knowing anything about football, so instead i will reflect in passing that it is, as pete likes to repeat rather often, "all about opinions"....

Comment

Working...
                        X