Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qblockpete, what is your view on tonights game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qblockpete, what is your view on tonights game?

So what did you think of the match? Does it look as bad as it sounds? or any green shoots within the squad?

First half= Pub Team.

They did not stand up to be counted, even when we got relegated we played better. They should have been 4-0 up at half time, even players like Connolly were utter pants at one point Quashie kicks the ball into the stands with no-one on him!!

If we cannot realise Vine cannot do it at this level now, we never will.

Second half= Much more livlier, played them off the park, but damage was done. Showed again why Simpson has to play every game. Saw glimpses on how we played under Magilton, but again we never had the luck to equalise.

Second half we were very good, first half we were complete toilet.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cheers...

Are you more optimistic for the next match? Coventry? Or are you fearing the worse

Comment

Trouble is they beat Forest?

Thought if we had got a result, it may lead to a mini revival in our fortunes.

Honestly, think we will beat Watford but not Coventry.

Show the same passion and committment as we did in the second half.

I know the crowd get blamed, but when the players try you can see the crowd get behind them. A few boos at the end, but it was because of the first half performance not second.

First time in a long time, second half it was the players that made the crowd respond, not the other way around.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

our recent run of form has nothing to do with your drum, right?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            First half= Pub Team.

Yep I think I have to agree with you on last nights performance. :very_sad:

Although we played much better 2nd half I never saw us getting a draw out of it.

Comment

second half was a LOT better. i felt that buzz and adel changed the game when they came on.
              faurlin and cook were excellent all game for me, especially cook, who looks back to his best already.
              matt hill is absolute toilet, and, although he made some good saves, ikeme was poo last night as well. nigel quashie was also rubbish. marcus bent might as well go back to brum, he was cack for the 10 or so mins he was on.
              thought rowan vine tried very hard and did well, but i dont think we will see him back to his best unfortunately.
              based on the second half performance, i think we can turn it around. keep the faith people!
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                First half= Pub Team.

They did not stand up to be counted, even when we got relegated we played better. They should have been 4-0 up at half time, even players like Connolly were utter pants at one point Quashie kicks the ball into the stands with no-one on him!!

Second half= Much more livlier, played them off the park, but damage was done. Showed again why Simpson has to play every game. Saw glimpses on how we played under Magilton, but again we never had the luck to equalise.

Second half we were very good, first half we were complete toilet.

That just about sums it up. I hope we start with this team at Coventry on Saturday, with the exception of maybe Vine. I thought the second half was the best we have played fror a long time. it just shows what an influence Buz can have when played in the middle. I know Taarabt can be frustrating at times, but he just creates so much havoc to the opposition he must play. Cook seemed so sharp and seems well over his injury. Obviously a dissapointing night, but hopefully not all doom and gloom.
                Last edited by rangersroar; 10-02-2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

second half changed when ipsiwch brought on another defender and invited us on to them, not saying we didnt play better we did, but this was in part down to ipswich sitting back.

Comment

yep..second half was better cos Ipswich sat back. They thought job was done...and well it was ...tbh it couldve been 5 or 6 -1 last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X