Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new manager or new director of football ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new manager or new director of football ?

From the recent performances and whats going on it probably should be both but it always seems the "manager" (see below) gets it. I see all this stuff put about re saviours of the club but they seem to be doing less saving than our goalkeepers at the moment. Some of the signings have been a disater and someone needs to be held responsible for that.
    On reflection I really feel sorry for the plethera of managers that have come and gone because its clear that they were never ever managers .....their title was "Coach" maybe not even with "first team" in the title.
    Clearly there is a deep rooted problem high up as players that leave suddenly get on fine elsewhere.

New manager, sack Paladini, DOF always ends the same way, Tottenham..... Newcastle......

Comment

I'd get Paladini out and get a quality manager in like Curbishly. Give him three years and let him be responsible for signings, youth development, the lot.
      It's Paladini's constant interference that has taken OUR club to the brink of relegation.

Comment

It's the correct plan but can you ever see the likes of curbishley taking a job at QPR

Comment

plethora....?

Now theres a word you dont often hear. Not on here anyhoot.

Comment

Well I think IMO they need Curbishley or Coppel as manager, as for DOF I think its a waste of time and money.... You should always back the manager

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrford Ranger View Post
              It's the correct plan but can you ever see the likes of curbishley taking a job at QPR
              I agree, why would any manager worth his salt come to QPR whilst Paladini is there? It's a real shame as we had such a great opportunity to progress as a club when the new buyers came in, but Paladini has ******ed it all up.

Comment

I do believe that MH is trying his hardest to sort it and for the sake of some form of consistency should stay but from my limited knowledge Paladini needs to go for his incompetance with overseeing football matters

Comment

Working...
                X