Don't blame Mick Harford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    you are going off your original point....you said it was b0ll0x what i said...you don't know me at all....even if i wasn't a fan i would tell the truth and walk....morales have a lot to do with defining a person...if you have none that is your problem...not mine.....don't judge everybody with the same actions you would take.
    Fair enough, my point is;

1. If i was MH i would walk for the better of the club. (my club i support)
    2. If i was a manager/coach in the game and i didnt have a job then maybe i would stay for the ££

maybe we are different..

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
      I'll do it, for a lot cheaper than Harford and by the looks of it I'd do a better job!
      it's all Harfords fault..;D;D

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        Fair enough, my point is;

1. If i was MH i would walk for the better of the club. (my club i support)
        2. If i was a manager/coach in the game and i didnt have a job then maybe i would stay for the ££

maybe we are different..
        we must be....coz on points 1 & 2 i would walk......

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          To everyone who wants him gone, who the cluck will want this job?
          the guy in c-club who originally wanted it

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            we must be....coz on points 1 & 2 i would walk......
            You must have a few quid if you would walk. MH is hardly a millionaire is he?

Comment

The manager should be Briatore
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                The manager should be Briatore
                The manager IS Briatorie.!!

Comment

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
                  For flips sake.
                  same old story - lets find a scapegoat.
                  The rot had set in months ago which forced a decent management team of JM and JG out of the club.
                  This club deserves all that it gets I'm afraid.
                  No loyalty, just greed greed greed greed. Overpaid players thinking they're better that they are.
                  Flip me what a mess.
                  who else are you to blame when he puts these sh.ite players on the pitch in quashie, hill, stewart, bent, ikeme, bent
                  he plays four natural centre halfs poor ones at that but plays no reconised full back. Plays Quashie when its clear he's finished at this level and so far out of his depth(he was not that good when in his prime)last night it was untrue. Goes out and gets a one goal in five games so called striker when we have young talent on the bench chompping on the bit waiting for a game
                  His tatics, team selection and results are pathetic as is he has a manager as he showed at Luton too. Clearly not a manager the jury's out whether he's a coach too
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                    who else are you to blame when he puts these sh.ite players on the pitch in quashie, hill, stewart, bent, ikeme, bent
                    he plays four natural centre halfs poor ones at that but plays no reconised full back. Plays Quashie when its clear he's finished at this level and so far out of his depth(he was not that good when in his prime)last night it was untrue. Goes out and gets a one goal in five games so called striker when we have young talent on the bench chompping on the bit waiting for a game
                    His tatics, team selection and results are pathetic as is he has a manager as he showed at Luton too. Clearly not a manager the jury's out whether he's a coach too
                    Blame the people who put him in charge

Comment

terrible manager and should never have been allowed to take over even temporarily.....he will take us down if he remains in charge. Inept players, inept manager, inept board. We are ****ed!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        terrible manager and should never have been allowed to take over even temporarily.....he will take us down if he remains in charge. Inept players, inept manager, inept board. We are ****ed!
                        I would normally say how negative, but you are so very right...

Comment

I agree with others, it's easier to be a yes man and keep collecting a wage if the owners are stupid enough to keep him on, which they will because he does what he's asked. I think he does care but has no say, so just keeps out of it. Recipe for disaster, which has already happened.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Grow some frigging balls man will you. He is inept as a manager and was sacked from a conference club which say it all. You honestly think he knows what he is talking about? Did you go last night or Peterborough away, Scunthorpe Home, Forest Away? We have been inept at all those games under his tenure!

Comment

Working...
                            X