Would you give Flavio another chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you give Flavio another chance?

If he apologises (a long shot) and we start again in the summer, or is your opinion about him permanent?
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    60.00%

he has taken apart my club...forgive....must be joking.......

Comment

The only way he could get fans back on side is to appoint curbs in the summer let him have totally control on all football matters and sack paladini only then would i consider forgiving for what he's done to our club....

but i wont hold my breath.......

Comment

He could offer me a free season ticket and i still wont forgive him for destroying my club !!
        #### off back to Italy

Comment

Easiest Poll I've ever had to do :D
          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
          :grimace:

Comment

every man deserves a 'second chance' imho..........install stevie coppell as manager........give him 25m to spend.......have paladini exiled to haiti.......set all ticket prices at £18 and let me roger mrsbriatore senseless
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

My God, I think you have a point Facto.
              My religion (I don't have one) says I can forgive under those terms too ;)
              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
              :grimace:

Comment

only if he kicks palladini into touch

Comment

My opinion of him since crashgate and his alleged interfering with team affairs, has been greatly affected, to the point I no longer wish him to be at our club.
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

If he stops messing with our minds..curbs or coppell in...loads of dough to spend..agree with facto about prices...no more loans and try and relate to the average bod who goes to our games on a regular basis
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

no ,no, no,
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Look at his F1 antics this year the mans a disgrace no sense of fair play , sportsmanship or honour.

Comment

He isnt going to do any of the things mentioned above so why give him another chance??
                          Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

easy answer, NO

Comment

i'll forgive him if he apologises..........and then clears off

Comment

Working...
                              X