X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Manager Had The Best Vocal Support Whilst At QPR

From the majority of fans?

relevent question, that I hope some can answer without biase
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Gordon Jago or Dave Sexton

Comment

Terry Vena Venables Blue & White Army!

Comment

Ian Holloway in the last few decades..

Comment

olly all the way..the ground was jumping. i took several mates over at different times during his rein and they were proper impressed!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Venables without a doubt.

Why is it a relevant question? Did you expect us to say Sousa????

If so sorry.... Here is a question what is the better indicator of form? Win average or points per game? Think before you answer, wouldn't want to think you were trying to fool the fans...

Glad the toothache is cured mate.....
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Olly by a long way.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

olly.........

Comment

He wanted De Canio to come out. GiGi got a decent noise, but the fact of the matter is that he was here at the start of the new era. The place was buzzing and there was a feelgood factor, fueled by false promises which most manager would have had large support from. Then the lies became apparrent. The ticket prices didn't match the tallent on the pitch and manager after manager, the life was drained and the support became a thankless, tiresome taske for us fans to continue creating the atmousphere we rediscovered under GiGi. I know what Pete's trying to do, but it won't wash with me for the very reasons I've just stated.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Olly

Comment

I used hear loads of people slagging off Ollie and his tactics but somehow only the perceived glory days out get remembered - Dave Sexton for me..
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

under sexton and venables there was standing in the grounds..i.e better buzz. only posted olly because was'nt thinking that far back. its harder to create a decent atmosphere when you are getting threatened with being slung out for standing up!!
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Venables oh for those days again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            He wanted De Canio to come out. GiGi got a decent noise, but the fact of the matter is that he was here at the start of the new era. The place was buzzing and there was a feelgood factor, fueled by false promises which most manager would have had large support from. Then the lies became apparrent. The ticket prices didn't match the tallent on the pitch and manager after manager, the life was drained and the support became a thankless, tiresome taske for us fans to continue creating the atmousphere we rediscovered under GiGi. I know what Pete's trying to do, but it won't wash with me for the very reasons I've just stated.
                            Spot on mate. Apart from a couple of games atmosphere at HQ has been abysmal for the last couple of seasons. Haven't heard much from the packed C-club either.....
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Olly.....

Comment

Working...
                              X