Arsenal loan star holds showdown talks after QPR axe - Exclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal loan star holds showdown talks after QPR axe - Exclusive

Arsenal starlet Jay Simpson has held showdown talks with QPR boss Mick Harford after being controversially axed.

more
    Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 09-02-2010, 07:10 PM.

I agree and why should Simpson have to win his place when these two players have only just walked into the squad and not having win their places?

I feel he has every right to ask the question, and maybe the other two should have started on the bench and should understand.

Comment

dont blame him i would have the right hump if i was him having to sit there and watch those two donkeys take your place.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I agree and why should Simpson have to win his place when these two players have only just walked into the squad and not having win their places?

I feel he has every right to ask the question, and maybe the other two should have started on the bench and should understand.
        Makes sense to me....drop your top goal scorer, albeit with only 10 goals, and bring in two loan strikers with sh..t credentials.Has to knuckle down???This doesn't happen at clubs....oh it did with Dex oops sorry not allowed to mention that word .

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          Makes sense to me....drop your top goal scorer, albeit with only 10 goals, and bring in two loan strikers with sh..t credentials.Has to knuckle down???This doesn't happen at clubs....oh it did with Dex oops sorry not allowed to mention that word .
          Coincidental or oders from above?

Comment

Don't think you can pin this on him.

No-one is that stupid:amazing::shame:
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

But Pete - you have seen more games than me...Simpson has been are only real striker all season....he needs help up there as he cannot play the loan() striker all the time.....So in come two loan strikers and they drop the only player to get into double figures this year..?? Who decides that? Harford? If so- the mans a fool!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Don't think you can pin this on him.

No-one is that stupid:amazing::shame:
                I ment has he been told to play them as that was part of the loan agreement

Comment

doubt it to be honest

Simpson and tarrabt are loans too and have not started??
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    doubt it to be honest

Simpson and tarrabt are loans too and have not started??
                    True, maybe season long loans are different? not sure. Just can't understand why he was dropped for both. Cant think of a logical explination

Comment

Don't blame Simpson in the slightest.

He should never have been dropped and especially not for Priskin who was ineligible for the next game anyway. This is poor man management and a lesson in how not to make unneccesary changes.

I expect him to play tonight and agin on Saturday at Coventry.

This is eaxactly how Camp must have felt last season when Cerny walkedc straight into the team for the 1st game. And we all know how that ended in disaster for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Don't blame Simpson in the slightest.

He should never have been dropped and especially not for Priskin who was ineligible for the next game anyway. This is poor man management and a lesson in how not to make unneccesary changes.

I expect him to play tonight and agin on Saturday at Coventry.

This is eaxactly how Camp must have felt last season when Cerny walkedc straight into the team for the 1st game. And we all know how that ended in disaster for QPR.
                        Stan - bit ironi thought isnt it...poor bloke been trudging away all season up front on tod.Needs a strike partner, we bring in two, neither on paper any better than him....so they drop him...talk about confidence bullding !

Comment

One of two things..

either orders from above,

or the actions of a very desperate (and clueless) manager.

Comment

here we go AGAIN....:very_sad:

Comment

wouldn't blame him if he wanted to go back to be honest...Harford if his choice to drop him is now becoming a liability.

Comment

Working...
                              X