Mittal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mittal.

We all know that Mittal has the funds to take this club forward, and I for one do not want to drive him away with blanket denonstrations against the board. We need to show that we want him to stay, maybe with a pro Mittal chant, or something of that nature. If Briatore does want out, we need to show him our support and encourage him to take control.

What makes you think he gives a s**t? Ive seen no evidence that he gives two hoots about QPR,more like something for his son in law to play with to keep him out of his way.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
      What makes you think he gives a s**t? Ive seen no evidence that he gives two hoots about QPR,more like something for his son in law to play with to keep him out of his way.
      How do you know he doesn't ? I've seen him there and his reaction when we have scored, and it was not that of someone who don't give a "s**t".

Comment

A few peanuts for his son in laws plaything would make a massive difference to us. He is a billionaire. Say £20m chucked at his toy would mean nothing.

Have to say though I agree we haven't seen anything to suggest he would be interested in upping his stake and involvement.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          A few peanuts for his son in laws plaything would make a massive difference to us. He is a billionaire. Say £20m chucked at his toy would mean nothing.

Have to say though I agree we haven't seen anything to suggest he would be interested in upping his stake and involvement.
          You can't buy what's not on sale, but if it is, he should be encouraged to do so. How sick would we feel if he buys Leicester, as rumoured, and gets them promoted, we'll all be saying, what if.?

Comment

Can't buy any other club until his loan to the club is repaid or written off fa rules

Comment

Working...
            X