Which non league team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which non league team?

Whos local to you and who do you look out for?

North Ferriby United for me 4th in Northern Premier (one below Conf Nth)

hayes and yeading is mine.there in the conference.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
      hayes and yeading is mine.there in the conference.
      Justine Cochranes getting on alright down there.

Comment

There is no team near me that I look out for, but I do look out for AFC Wimbledons' results because they have had to start from scratch after being deserted for Milton Keynes Dons.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
          There is no team near me that I look out for, but I do look out for AFC Wimbledons' results because they have had to start from scratch after being deserted for Milton Keynes Dons.
          :devil::devil: For all the pontificating, let's not forget they stole another clubs ground and rebranded it for themselves..........

Comment

hayes and yeading them being my local team, afc wimbledon, and TNS (only as of jeff stelling lol )

Comment

AFC Hornchurch is in walking distance for me. Still get over there a few times a season. Good to have a few beers while watching the game.

Comment

Woking's my local team

Comment

Bath City (Conference South) is my local team, followed by Forest Green Rovers (Conference) - about 15 miles away.

Comment

Prescot Cables is probably my nearest. TBH, only came on my radar when Karl Connoly signed for them a couple of years ago (and banged in goals left right and centre!).

Comment

Wealdstone FC

Comment

chelmsford City
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Luton

Team I play for buckingham, Leighton town, Dunstable town all close to where I live.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

I used to play for Hounslow FC - 1986 through to 1989 - mixture of Southern League Southern Division, Hellenic League and Suburban League fixtures. Great little stadium that was and almost criminal what the council did to the club. Still grates today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              :devil::devil: For all the pontificating, let's not forget they stole another clubs ground and rebranded it for themselves..........
                              Did they really "steal" it ? There is always someone who wants to make an arguement. This is a simple post about a team we may look out for.

Comment

Working...
                              X