Hartford GET SIMPSON BACK IN THE TEAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartford GET SIMPSON BACK IN THE TEAM

What were you thinking of dropping him for 2 new loanees one who has the pathetic goal scoring ratio of 1 in 5. Simpson has 10 goals this season mainly playing up front on his own a difficult job on its own. These 2 have 2 goals between them. Your plan obviously worked on Saturday (not) losing to one of the worst championship sides I have ever watched. I thought Hartford had more about him than all these pathetic excuses he keeps coming out with after every game. Way before legs got sent of we were poor :anger::anger::anger:Saying that is there one QPR fan who thinks Hartford is up for the job. I doubt there is
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Simpson will play tonight because Priskin can't and I am sure that was paramount in the reason he didn't play Saturday, just in case ! Could be Harfords last game tonight, if we lose I can see no reason why FB will not act, as he has previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Simpson will play tonight because Priskin can't and I am sure that was paramount in the reason he didn't play Saturday, just in case ! Could be Harfords last game tonight, if we lose I can see no reason why FB will not act, as he has previously.
      This time the fans might understand why the managers been axed though
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

He will be in the squad tonight.

Comment

Your top scorer dropped for 2 new uninspiring loanees that have barely scored a goal in the last year or so and told that he has to knuckle down and win his place back.....????????

No wonder Simps is not happy.

Harford, you a plum of the highest order.

Comment

Working...
          X