Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please get behind the lads tomoz nite!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please get behind the lads tomoz nite!!!!

if we lose then vent your anger at the buffoons who run the club after but its paramount we give the lads our full backing during the game!.....another defeat and the unthinkable will really become thinkable!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    if we lose then vent your anger at the buffoons who run the club after but its paramount we give the lads our full backing during the game!.....another defeat and the unthinkable will really become thinkable!!!
    Agree 100%

Comment

we need the points all together behind the team.

Comment

I think we are all pro the team and will do anything for three points

Comment

Top post

Comment

its now beyond briatore and the board..

we need to stand up and be vocal tomorrow.. in a positive way! leave all the negativity to the forums and the protest AFTER THE GAME (if there is one)
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              Don't get me wrong . I'll always support my team BUT I think the players could do with putting a shift in . Surely they are partly the reason we are in the sh''e we are !!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                Don't get me wrong . I'll always support my team BUT I think the players could do with putting a shift in . Surely they are partly the reason we are in the sh''e we are !!
                agreed but gotta sadly look past that till at least we get some points..

i dont want those players to use the fans as an excuse for not performing.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                  agreed but gotta sadly look past that till at least we get some points..

i dont want those players to use the fans as an excuse for not performing.
                  Maybe we can create an atmosphere before the game that will make them frightened to do anything other than perform.

I'm sorry, but we are a far better team than our performances/results of late suggest. Lets make Loftus Road a horrible place for he opposition to come to tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                    Maybe we can create an atmosphere before the game that will make them frightened to do anything other than perform.

I'm sorry, but we are a far better team than our performances/results of late suggest. Lets make Loftus Road a horrible place for he opposition to come to tomorrow.
                    :victory:

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

well said conners.we need the atmosphere back at loftus road.enough of the anti flav songs etc whilst i agree that we all want him gone.its time to get behind our team and push the players on.
                      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Time for us fans to stand up and make some noise bring back fortress loftus road....
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                          Time for us fans to stand up and make some noise bring back fortress loftus road....

Comment

We are the rangers boys.stand up and make some noise

Comment

The club is a joke from top to bottom and the team is as bad as our performances/results of late suggest. They have no heart, passion or desire, which is what the fans feed off to create the atmosphere.

Doncaster - (Lost)
                              Coventry City - (Drew)
                              December
                              Middlesbrough - (Lost)
                              Watford - (Lost)
                              WBA FLC D - (Drew)
                              Sheffield Utd - (Drew)
                              Bristol City FLC - (Won)
                              Ipswich Town - (Lost)
                              January
                              Sheffield Utd - (Drew)
                              Sheffield Utd - (Lost)