Hartfords take on BENT & PRISKIN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartfords take on BENT & PRISKIN...

He said they did ok playing at a difficult place.... FOOOK they are ****e and probably the worst side in the division so what excuses is he going to come out with when we place decent Championship sides!

FFS how can your progress with comments like that. Someone needs to rattle into the side. Bring back JM please dear god! On that performance they should have been torn into apart from Cook & Connolly!

their dynamic pace and energy was there for all to see
    their heart and passion for qpr was admirable
    2 players i have long wanted to work with...

etc etc
    waffle, read from the text provided and ..oops who pulled the wrong string....

Comment

agree dazzer.cookie and connolly were only players who could come off with there head held high.fair play to both of them they never gave up and could see how much they wanted it and how disappointed they both were.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

does hartford have a drink and drugs problem? because i wouldn't mind some of the sh!t he takes, give me it b4 every game if it looks like we play good then i wouldn't moan so much as life would be rosie

Comment

Sums up Harfors if he thinks those 2 played well on Sat. Iwas there and they were shocking. Priskin won nothing in the air.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=50286

thread born from my comment here

Comment

The guys a complete idiot he seemingly knows absolutely nothing about football!

Comment

Lets be honest, he's not going to say they played **** is he.
                A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Let's not write them off just yet. I think Bent will do well alongside Simpson. Priskin though...I really don't know.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                  X