a reminder Kevin Gallen and fans tonight from 9pm www.jnetradio.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a reminder Kevin Gallen and fans tonight from 9pm www.jnetradio.com

Tonight sees the first fans forum take to the air waves on www.jnetradio.com . We have Kevin Gallen ,fans Paul and qblock.Pete in the studio please phone in on 02089067777. What's gone wrong at our club, Where are those glory days of the past. A chance to discuss ,reflect and look to the future(tomorrow night against Ipswich...lol)
    www.jnetradio.com
    email studio@jnetradio.com 9pm
    Last edited by rootbeer; 08-02-2010, 06:37 PM.

Originally posted by rootbeer View Post
    Tonight sees the first fans forum take to the air waves on www.jnetradio.com . We have Kevin Gallen ,fans Paul and qblock.Pete in the studio please phone in on 02089067777. What's gone wrong at our club, Where are those glory days of the past. A chance to discuss ,reflect and look to the future(tomorrow night against Ipswich...lol)
    www.jnetradio.com
    Makes a note in diary.

Comment

www.jnetradio.com
      God forbid that fan Paul is Mr Finney. Good luck Pete. I know you come in for a lot of stick on here, however, I do have to say that you are always reasonable in argument and for me, you would be my choice of fans representative should the board care to open dialogue with us.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
        God forbid that fan Paul is Mr Finney. Good luck Pete. I know you come in for a lot of stick on here, however, I do have to say that you are always reasonable in argument and for me, you would be my choice of fans representative should the board care to open dialogue with us.
        Funniest post of the year!

Comment

www.jnetradio.com
          Who's this bumbling stumbling mumbling doughnut that's on now? GET PETE ON!

Comment

Working...
          X