Clear All

• QPR's Record In february Last 5 years

Harford needs some points on the board.

008/09 2/ 12 points
    07/08 8/ 15 Points
    06/07 5 /12 points
    05/06 6/12 Points
    04/05 5/12 Points

if harford beats our worse record in February, then we are in BIG BIG trouble
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

i think its to late pete.were in big big trouble now.if we do avoid relegation it will be really close.i can only see us going one way in the league and thats a slippery slope down.
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      if harford beats our worse record in February, then we are in BIG BIG trouble
      curious to know pete, we all understand the problem.. but whats your personal opinion of how to get out of this?

let harford continue?
      bring in new manager?
      more loans?
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

if we sack hardford we would yet again be the laughing stock of the football world but i can only see us getting relegated with him in charge.his team selections and tactics are woeful.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
          if we sack hardford we would yet again be the laughing stock of the football world but i can only see us getting relegated with him in charge.his team selections and tactics are woeful.
          tbh when he was last in charge he got us playing with alot more fight and i was quite happy but well since he took over the signs havent been promising.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
            tbh when he was last in charge he got us playing with alot more fight and i was quite happy but well since he took over the signs havent been promising.
            completely agree.i remeber the charlton game away the grit and determination won us that game.seems to be out of depth now tho.but i would say we had more players then that had more passion people like adam bolder who we would all agree wasnt the best player but never gave less than 100% where now we have alot of players who will hide from the situation were in.

Comment

gary to be honest I am really worried.

Cannot change managers yet again. We are not having the luck in games, but these players need fight and passion. Thats one thing we are lacking. If you can#t show those characteristics now, what hope have we got if we are just a couple of points away from the current bottom 3?

We are in freefall and the only team in the championship to be looking downwards. We need 15 more points, at this stage don't know how we are hoping to get them !!!!!!!!!!!

getting out of this hole would take a mighty effort and missing legiterwood in my opinion is a big loss.

End of february we could be in very serious trouble.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Only way out of this is for Flav to hold his hands up admit he has been wrong ...appoint Curbishley/Coppell get rid of GP ....you would see the whole place lift overnight ...a new sense of optimism!

Comment

Even thats too late

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                    Only way out of this is for Flav to hold his hands up admit he has been wrong ...appoint Curbishley/Coppell get rid of GP ....you would see the whole place lift overnight ...a new sense of optimism!
                    could you really see that happening??
                    think ill win the lottery before that happens.

if something is going to change it has to change now.if it doesnt then were going down :very_sad:

Comment

The one thing that i find amazing is that there is nothing coming from HQ.

Considering the trouble we are in, you would expect at the very least some rallying cries, a statement of intent, anything to bring about some optimism and try to bring some unity to the club.

But...zip.

It doesnt make any sense.

Comment

To late we're doomed thanks to paladini and flav it's just laughable now,do what i doing just keep backing us to lose your make a few quid to soften the pain of our club being ripped apart.

Anyone seen or heard ali russell these days!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                          To late we're doomed thanks to paladini and flav it's just laughable now,do what i doing just keep backing us to lose your make a few quid to soften the pain of our club being ripped apart.

Anyone seen or heard ali russell these days!!!!!!!
                          he is saying how great it is to get an international game down at HQ who gives a flying duck.
                          Last edited by luke_qpr832; 08-02-2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

IMO it will be very close, i'm not giving up on them just yet but we need to get some points on board and fast

Comment

Just shows all his worried about is money not the state our current squad is in if we get relegated he'd be out of here like a shot he couldn't give a to$$ about the club or the fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X