Harford on World.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harford on World.

Says we played well and dominated the ist half on Saturday! I know he likes a drink ,but he must have been well ****ed.

When are these people going to wake up and admit we were not good enough, if mick thinks that we played well then #### me we are in deep trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
      When are these people going to wake up and admit we were not good enough, if mick thinks that we played well then #### me we are in deep trouble
      wot u said.was a shocking performance.could have played for hours and hours and never would of scored.poor team selection,poor performance.
      wot a waste of £18
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

How did they play well? According to reports, QPR never had a shot on target with Bent & Connolly missing the only chances they created.

If QPR lose tomorrow, QPR should sack him too.

I don't know why they even let him back after he refused to work alongside De Canio.

Comment

Dominated..... he must of been in the Weatherspoons before the game the guy has not got a clue I'd bin him and bring in a decent manager before it's to late.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

we dominated in the first 10 seconds when we had kick off.

Comment

Luke i think your find mate we lost the ball after 6 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                Luke i think your find mate we lost the ball after 6 seconds
                thats right then they went on to score.still we played it about lovely in those 6 seconds.

Comment

we had plenty of possession in the first half but there is nothing cutting edge, even when Cookie put in some decent crosses there was no one even close to getting on the end of it...Defensively we were a shambles, every time they came forward it looked likely we would concede. In saying that, Peterboro didnt really deserve to win they were just as bad!!

Comment

a blind man can see our defence is useless and has been for sometime and have failed to bring in any quality other than connolly, bents 1 in 5 goal ratio is pathetic and aint going too help is it priskin unproven simpson the only one who's proved he can score. Its a pathetic state of affairs as is Hartford trying to tow the briatore line. Thought he was bigger and better than that. To lose to that useless peterborough side is was a joke as the performance was too
                    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

I think we are all agreed then. The performance was diabolical and to claim QPR dominated proves that Harford doesn't have a clue.

I think he should not be in the job for much longer if QPR fail to win tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X